Burning Truth-Luke Hemming

A/n:Thank you so much for requesting.This request goes to the lovely @sugarKissesLuke.I really hope you enjoy it! I think I totally just remade your request, but I hope you still like it.

Again I am so sorry for the mix up, but I hope this is better, since I understand your request now. Thank you again so much for requesting.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of work early due to my boss letting me off because of something that happened in the building. He didn't tell me what it was, instead he told all his staff to leave because it was a huge emergency and it wasn't safe to be there. I knew Luke wasn't going to be home since he and the boys had a huge studio recording day for some new songs, so I knew I would have the house to myself for a little while.

When I walked into the house I heard shouting and it made me a little hesitant to keep walking. I really wanted to see what that noise was, but I also wanted to go back to my car and hide. I wanted to call the police and Luke. I want to be comforted and safe in his arms. I jumped when I felt the floor shake, which made me almost let out a scream, but I held it in because I didn't want the intruder to hear me. I was shaking so much when the shouting came back. I took a deep breath and continued to where I heard the yelling coming from.

I stopped in the kitchen doorway when I saw the basement door cracked open. I was confused cause Luke and I never once stepped foot in the basement since we really didn't need to. All of the rooms, and essentials were all upstairs. Right when I was about to step closer to the door the floor shook again and it made me lose my balance, so before I could lose my footing I grabbed the door way to hold onto. Then I heard yelling from someone I knew all too well. "Listen to me asshole! You're going to tell me the information you have and if you don't, you really don't want to know what will happen next."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My sweet boyfriend of four years was acting so harsh to this person. I was determined to know what was going on so I opened the basement door quietly and walked down the stairs while holding the railing. Right when I was close to the last couple steps I had to hold tightly to the railing since the ground shook once more. I looked up to find four people standing around someone tied against a pole. All I could do was stand there, but when I saw Luke pull his arm back to punch the guy again I said...

"Luke!?"

He immediately retreated his hand. He turned around super fast while everyone else in the room turned. I could make out three of the guys other than Luke and they were the boys guards for the shows. I turned back to look and he looked stunned to see me. " W..What are you doing home?" I couldn't talk for a split second because I was still in shock. When I finally said something it came out quiet. " My boss said there was an emergency so he sent all his staff home." I took a pause before tilting my head and asked...

" I thought you were supposed to be in the studio today. Why are you home? And why are you throwing punches? Who even are you?"

He looked surprised that I asked the last question. He tried to walk closer to me but I moved back some. " Don't come near me." I said through gritted teeth. He understood and stayed put.

" Baby come on. It's me." He whispered

I shook my head and tried to ignore the tears forming in my eyes. I just turned around and ran up stairs to the kitchen to think.

Luke's POV

I watched Zee go upstairs, I felt so bad that she had to see this side of me. I never really wanted her to find out this way. I turned back around and one of the guards let them take care of him since he wasn't going to spill anything. I then ran upstairs to go talk this out with her.