Bass Player-Reggie Peter

A/n: You wrote a song for someone, but you kept it secret from everyone cause you didn't want them to tease you. But Luke found it and showed everyone else.

Well, I may have changed some things about it so it's not really like this description. Also I didn't know how to end it so I really hope the ending is good. 

Song: Pierra

Written: Ryn Weaver

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was sitting in the studio writing my song that made me think of my crush. I know that I could never go out with him being a ghost, so I thought that I would write a song.

'I danced in the desert, in the pouring rain,

Dark with the devil and forgot my name,

Woke with somebody when the morning came,

No one there to shame me for my youth,

'Cause I wouldn't be with you.'

After writing those lyrics down I started thinking of another verse. Before I knew it my hand started writing out my next verse.

' And then I found me a lover who could play the bass,

He's kind of quiet, but his body ain't...'

Before I could finish writing I heard the boys talking among themselves. I quickly hid my papers and then started just tapping random notes on the piano.

" Hey Y/n/n." Alex shouted

I let out a small laugh and said...

" Hi."

Luke came over and sat next to me. He just kept his eyes on me like he knew something, I don't know which got me really curious.

So I stopped playing the piano and gave him my full attention. All he did was just give me a huge smile. I made a confused face, which just got a laugh out of him and the other two.

" What." I asked

Luke then looked over at Reggie and Alex. I groaned over them and I then let out an annoyed sigh.

" Luke, come on! Tell me!." I said kind of whining

He looked back over at me and opened his mouth.

" Who's the song for?"

I looked confused. " What song?"

He rolled his eyes and played the melody that I was playing. I tried not to be nervous because then they all could tell I would be lying.

" Um...it's for no one. Why would you think it would be for someone?"

I looked at all of them and they all shrugged their shoulders.

" No reason." Luke states

I just gave him a smile, before saying...

" Well could I finish my song in some peace then please."

All of them nodded and headed out the door.

Luke's POV

Once the boys and I were outside I stopped walking because I wanted to hear more of the song.