Stay- Shawn Mendes

Author's notes- This is going to be my fourth lyric. I hope you enjoy this song. Song is called Stay by Sugarland.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I've been sittin' here starin' at the clock on the wall, and I've been layin' here praying; prayin' she won't call, it's just another call from home, and you'll get it, and be gone, and I'll be crying.'

I was home alone because Shawn had to go on his tour and it was basically torture for me. I was a crying mess when he left. Shawn and I have been dating for about a month now, but I am still paranoid on him leaving me for some other girl I know what you going to say 'you should trust him, you have been dating for a month now' I know where you're coming from but dating is kind of hard for me right now cause my luck with boys are horrible. Right now I am listening to his music, since I miss him a lot at the moment. He told me last night on the phone that there were only a couple of more places his tour is going.

' And I'll be beggin' you baby, Beg you not to leave, but I'll be left here waitin', my heart on my sleeve, Oh, for the next time we'll be here, seems like a million years, and I think I;m dyin'.

I listen to Shawn's songs for a while until I end up falling asleep to his voice.

' Skip to morning'

' What do I have to do to make you see, she can't love you like me'

I woke to Shawn's voice. I thought he was here in our room with me, but then I remembered that I was listening to his music before I fell asleep. I got up and went to shower to clean my face from being red and puffy from crying late last night.

'Skip after shower'

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my head and body and walked to the closet. I grabbed a pair of leggings then went to Shawn's side of the closet to grab one of his hoodies.

' Why don't you stay?, I'm down on my knees, I'm so tired of bein' lonely, don't I give you what you need?, when she calls you to go, there is one thing you should know, we don't have to live this way, Baby, why don't you stay?'

Once I change, I grab my phone and walk downstairs to get something to eat because I am starving since I missed dinner last night. When I was in the kitchen I got a call from Shawn.

" Hey honey, I miss you so much." he said

" He, I miss you so much more." I said back trying to hold back tears.

" Is that my hoodie you're wearing." he questioned me.

" Um yeah, I just miss you so much." I said with tears falling down my face.

" Y/N, please don't cry, I know this is hard for you, but it is also hard for me too." he said, trying to calm me down. I looked at him through the screen and tried to calm down as much as I could. Shawn was just saying things to help with calming me down. We then continued talking while I walked around the kitchen making something to eat.

' You keep tellin' me, baby, there will come a time, when you will leave her arms, and I don't like bein' used, and I'm tired of waitin'

Shawn and I have been talking for about two or so hours, and he eventually had to get back to his tour bus to sleep since he had another concert coming soon. We exchanged ' I love you's' and stuff. He hung up and I sat there alone in the quietness of the house. I started thinking of what Shawn said about there was only one week left until his big break from tour. I tried to say in my head that I was happy but right now I feel very depressed without Shawn with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for all the lyrics, they are just so much fun to write at the moment. But I have some more amazing ideas for more to come. I look forward to sharing them with you guys.

-Samantha