Forced break-up- (Jughead Jones x reader) Archie Andrews x reader

Requested: @coolstuffrulesbrohi could u make an archie x reader where she and jug break up because betty tells the reader to do so. y/n acts cool but once she's at Archie's she cries and he tells her he'll be there and they kiss and sleep together . with a jealous but sad jughead at the end and dominating betty. fluff and angst please. (this is from my Tumblr page)

word count: 3,038

Warnings: Dominated characters, lots of fluff and angst, a little bit of smut.

A/n: I don't write smut but I can go into a little bit of detail and then you can imagine what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

It was a beautiful spring day in Riverdale and I was sitting at Pop's with Jughead across from me. I was watching the outside world through the window when I felt eyes on me, I turned around to see the eyes belonged to the beanie crowned boy sitting crossed from me. I rolled my eyes since he had this stupid smirk on his face.

" What's with the smirk Jug?" I questioned

" Oh nothing." He said

I leaned closer to him, which was hard to do to the table in the middle of us and said " I don't believe that one bit."

He let out a chuckle. " Aww darling, you'll know eventually."

I lied back into the seat and made a pout face while looking away from Jug. I could hear him letting out a laugh.

" Y/n/n come on. I was messing with you." He said

I tried to hold back my smile but it broke out when he said...

" I can see you smiling Y/n/n"

I looked at him and then got out of my side of the booth and walked over to his side. He was watching my every move. Once I was on his side I smiled and placed my hands on the side of his face and gave him a long passionate kiss. I felt him smile and he pulled me a little closer so our upper half were touching.

Jughead's POV

I pulled away from her soft pink lips and leaned my forehead against hers. I gave her a small smile before pulling away from her and going back to my computer. I felt her lie her head on my shoulder, so I looked over and saw her pretty y/e/c eyes staring back at mine. I gave her forehead a quick peck and then looked back at my story.

'Time Jump'

Its been about a couple hours since we both sat in our booth at Pops when I heard soft snores coming from the girl resting on my shoulder. I looked down and smiled at her relaxing face. I carefully closed my laptop and put it in my bag. I then shook her awake so we could make our way back to her house.

" Y/n/n, time to get up angel." I whispered while shaking her.

I heard her let out a little groan, but I saw her eyes open. She gave me a tiny small and started stretching.

" Ready to head home?" I questioned

She nodded her head and got up from her spot. I got up after her and swung my bag over my shoulder. We both headed out of Pops and made our way to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was making my way to school when I heard someone run up to catch up to me. I slowed down and turned to find Betty. I gave her a confused face and said...

" Hi?"

She came to a stop and then we both continued walking together.

" Hi Y/n/n." She said