Secret Talent-Charlie Gillespie

A/n- Please enjoy this gorgeous Canadian goof ball. Also leave requests if you want to, I am more than happy to write them for you. 

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was chilling in Charlie's apartment waiting for him to come back from his hike. While waiting I was scrolling through Tik Tok looking at people laying on the floor and singing. I thought of posting one since I was bored. I went into Charlie's room and got the camera ready and put the song train wreck on in the background. After making sure I was in the right position I started the timer for the video.

Charlie's POV

I just got back to my car to head back to my apartment to spend some time with my lovely girlfriend.

'Time Skip'

While making my way to my apartment I sent a quick text to Y/n letting her know I was on my way up. Once I made it to my door I heard music, I also heard someone singing along and it surprised me. I quietly made my way into the apartment and put my things down and made my way to the noise. I poked my head to see Y/n/n on the ground singing, she was also making a video. When she stopped singing I started clapping my hands together. She opened her eyes and moved her head and looked down shyly. I walked up to her and bent down to her height. She was still looking at the ground, but I heard her quietly ask...

" How long have you been standing there?"

I smiled at her and moved her head so she was looking at me.

" Long enough to know that you have a beautiful singing voice."

Your POV

I heard clapping coming from the doorway, so I turned my head to the door to find Charlie standing there. I sat up from my position and looked at my fingers. I heard his footsteps come up to me and out of the corner of my eye I saw Charlie, so I decided to speak..

" How long have you been standing there?"

I felt his hand go under my chin. I then was facing those beautiful hazel eyes.

" Long enough to know you have a beautiful singing voice." He said

I gave him a shy smile before he started talking again.

" Y/n/n, why have I never heard you sing before?"

I looked at him before quietly saying...

" Because I didn't think I was any good."

He gave me a small smile before wrapping his arms around me in a gentle hug.

" Y/n/n your amazing singer. You should sing more." He whispered in my ear

I smiled and wrapped my arms tighter around him as a thank you for being there for me.

Charlie's POV

I felt her hug me tighter so I hugged her back just as hard. I pulled away from the hug and placed my lips lightly on hers. In between the kisses I said..

" I..love..you..so..much..Y/n/n."

I then leaned my forehead against hers, she smiled before saying...

" I love you so much more Charlie."

I gave her one more quick kiss before pulling away from her to head to take a quick shower. Before I closed the door I gave Y/n a little wave which made her giggle.

Your POV

I saw Charlie waving at me through the bathroom door which made me giggle. I then posted that tik tok. After doing that I went out to the kitchen to make some lunch. I was singing along to some country song when I felt arms wrap around me. I giggled due to Charlie tickling me with his kisses.

" Don't stop singing. I love hearing your voice."

I felt myself blush, but kept singing to him while he was watching me. I smiled at him and made a hand motion for him to join me. Charlie started singing with me, he also started dancing around me while I finished cooking lunch. It was kind of hard to focus due to me laughing at his dance moves.

'Time Skip'

Once Charlie and I finished lunch and cleaned we went to the living room to watch movies and cuddled on the couch.

" I love you Charlie." I whispered while kissing the side of his neck.

He turned to me and whispered...

" I love you more Y/n."

He then pecked my lips, then went back to watching the movie.

'Time Jump'

Charlie and I just finished ordering dinner from my favorite restaurant. While eating I kept glancing up at him. I was in a day dream when I got snapped out of it by Charlie waving his hand in front of my face.

" Y/n/n! Hello! You there! Earth to Y/n!" He said

I looked at him and felt myself blush, so I looked away from him. I heard Charlie laugh before saying...

" Y/n I know I am hot and stuff, but I don't mind you staring. This is all yours anyway though baby."

I saw him move his hands around his body while saying the ending. I let out some giggles before leaning over the table to give him a quick kiss before cleaning dinner up. We then headed into his room to cuddle and watch something. In the middle of the movie I got bored so I started giving Charlie small neck kisses.

" Babe stop that tickles. What do you need." He said

" Can you sing for me?" I asked

He gave me a small smirk. " Only if you sing with me."

I shyly nodded my head while looking right at him. Charlie sat up and grabbed his guitar and started playing 'Ghost of you' (listen to it while reading if you want to) He started singing first..

' Here I am waking up, still can't sleep on your side, there's your coffee cup, the lipstick stain fades with time, if I could dream long enough, you tell me I'd be just fine, I'll be just fine.'

Charlie then nodded at me to start singing while he continued playing the chords.

'So I drown it out like I always do, dancing through our house, with a shot of truth, dancing through our house, with the ghost of you.'

Time Skip'

Charlie's POV

I was still playing the guitar just listening to her sing. I came to a slowing stop on my guitar to grab my phone to record her because she was still singing. I smiled when she opened her eyes and saw the phone in my hand which made her blush.

" Charlie." She whined

I stopped recording her and put my guitar on the floor before pulling her down so we could head to sleep. I gave her lots of kisses before cuddling up to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully you guys enjoy...more coming soon I hope. Keep a look out for more fun imagines. 

-Samantha