Babe-Jeremiah Fisher

A/n: This song describes him so well. If you don't understand then I'm sorry, I would tell you but I would be spoiling the books. But I'm team Conrad all the way so yes he's my favorite. Jere isn't really my favorite, but I love Gavin. He's so funny. But please enjoy this one!

Song: Babe

Written: Sugarland (feat: Taylor Swift)

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What a shame, Didn't wanna be the one that got away, yeah, Big mistake, broke the sweetest promise, That you never should have made, I'm here on the kitchen floor, you call, but I won't hear it, You said " No one else" '

Your POV

My head was resting on my arms while watching my phone ring for the tenth time this evening. I didn't have the heart to pick it up just to hear Jere's excuse or apologize. The only thing I had going through my head was the day he told me about him sleeping with someone he knew at his school.

That day is so clear to me and it hurts so much just thinking about it. I really wonder if Conrad or Belly knew about this. Hell or even Steven, Laurel and Susanna. I want to call one of them, but I'm so scared about Jeremiah knowing and trying to get the phone to talk to me.

Jeremiah's POV

I stood outside holding my phone and let out a frustrated groan. I just don't know understand why she won't let me explain myself. I was about to call her again when I heard someone speak.

" I would just give her space, Jere."

I turned to find Belly. " I can't stand her not answering. I really need her to hear her voice." I said

She let out a sigh. " Jere, you know what you di..."

I looked back at her and looked away with guilt. " I know! I don't need everyone reminding me!" I said loudly

Before either of us could say anything Conrad and Steven came running out.

" Guys chill." Steven said

I let out a small scoff and turned the other way. " Bro, we know you're upset even though you basically chose that path for yourself, so don't go yelling at any of us." Conrad said

I could hear all three of their footsteps return back inside. I made myself sit down on one of the lounge chairs while holding my phone in my hand.

Your POV

'What a waste, Takin' down pictures and the plans we made, yeah, And it's strange how your face doesn't look so innocent, Your secret had it's consequence and that's on you, babe'

I made myself move to my bedroom so I could throw all the pictures out. I knew if I didn't it would just haunt me for what he did to me. I couldn't get that night out of my head. The next thing I knew was the tears were running down my face. I couldn't make them stop even if I wanted them too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt the sun on the side of my face which told me that I probably cried myself to sleep last night. I heard my phone ding, so I looked at it just to make sure it wasn't Jere, but when I saw Connie texted me I was shocked to say the least.

'Hey, um Jere...may be my idiot brother, but I'm always here if you want to talk. I'm always one call away even though you live like two houses down.'

I let out a breathy laugh and text him back. I then got up to see my room trashed. I decided to take time to get myself together.