I miss you, I'm sorry-Conrad Fisher

A/n: I have fallen deeply in love with Conrad so except a lot for him. Haha! 

Song: I miss you, I'm sorry

Written: Gracie Abrams 

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

'Do you remember happy together? I do, don't you? Then all of a sudden you're sick to your stomach, Is that still true?'

I was on my bed looking at all the pictures Conrad and I took together. All I could think about was how much I miss him and wish I could hold him again. I heard a knock on my bedroom door which made me let out a sigh.

" Come in." I said

Belly walked in and sat next to me. She pulled me in for a hug which made me brake down. She rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

" Why doesn't he want me Belly?" I whimpered out

" Y/n/n, you know he loves you, he's..."

I lifted my head to give her a small glare. " If you loved me, he wouldn't have broken my heart." She sighed. " Y/n, what I'm trying to say is he probably did it for a reason. You know he's been going through a hard time."

I just fell back on my bed with tears still running down my face. I saw Belly get up to leave.

'You said."forever" in the end I fought it. Please be honest, are we better for it? Thought you'd hate me, but instead you called, And said, " I miss you" I caught it.'

'Flashback'

I was watching Conrad pace around the kitchen. I didn't understand why he was stressed out. He never really tells me anything.

" Connie, what's wrong?" I asked concerned

He turned around and said...

" I think we should break up."

I looked at him with my jaw dropped, " What?" I said shaky

I was trying my best not to cry. He looked perfectly fine while I was trying not to break down. " I just have a lot going on and I don't want to drag you down with me." He said

" But you said " forever" Don't you love me?" I whispered

He took a shaky breath. " OfCourse I love you. I just don't think I'm in the right mindset for a relationship."

'Present'

I couldn't help but pick up the phone. I wanted to hear his voice so bad. Before I could push his contact I saw his name pop up on my screen. I immediately picked it up.

" Connie?" I said softly

All I heard was his breathing. " Are you okay?"

" I miss you." He whispered super low but I could still hear it. Before I could respond the phone beeped telling me the call ended. I felt like crying again, just from hearing his voice.

'Good to each other, give it the summer, I knew, you too, But I only saw you once in December, I'm still confused'

'Flashback'

I was lying on the pool chairs trying my best to rest, but felt wet droplets land on me. I opened my eyes to find Conrad. I smiled up at him, which had him smiling. He leaned down to kiss my lips.

'Present'

Just thinking of that memory brought back how much fun we had together. All I wish to have Conrad back . But then thinking about summer was getting me thinking about how he barely showed up for the winter. He only ever showed up at my house once through the whole season. I wished he showed up more to visit me.

'You said," forever" and I almost bought it, I miss fighting in your apartment, Breaking dishes when you're disappointed, I still love you, I promise, nothing happened in the way I wanted, Every corner of this place this haunted, And I know you said that we're not talking, But I miss you, I'm sorry.'

'Flashback'

I was in the kitchen of the beach house just messing around on my phone when I heard someone walk in. I looked up to find my boyfriend. I gave him a smile, but all I got back was a glare. I got confused and carefully asked...

" Did I do something, babe?"

Conrad just shook his head. He then went to grab a cup but it slipped and landed on the floor. We both flinched when the glass made contact with the floor. I immediately went to help, but he grabbed my wrist. " No, I don't want you to get hurt." He mumbled

I nodded and watched him walk away to get something to clean the glass up.

'Present'

I wanted to call him and tell him I miss him too, but he told me to never speak to him again. But it's not like I'm breaking it. He did it first. I pushed on his contact letting it ring. I then hung up because he normally answers on the second ring. I placed my phone on my chest and started thinking about why he would break up with me.

'Everywhere I go leads me back to you, I don't wanna go, think I'll make it worse, Everything I know brings me back to us, I don't wanna go, we've been before, Everywhere I go leads me back to you.'

I was back on my phone when Steven barged in my room. " All right, get up!" He stated

I looked at him. " Um, no!"

He then walked over to me. " Don't make me drag you."

I groaned and got up. " Where are we even going Steven."

He shrugged, " I'm just trying to get you out of the house."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been driving for about an hour already and everything is making me think of Conrad. Without Steven knowing I grabbed my phone and texted him.

I miss you so much It hurts. And I'm sorry for still having feelings for you. You don't have to respond, but I'm just letting you know. I also never stopped loving you.

I hit send before eI could regret it. I then just tried to enjoy the ride with my brother.

Conrad's POV

I heard my phone buzz and when I picked it up I was shocked to find a text from her. I thought she hated me ever since the break up. Reading her message brought back those feelings that never seem to go away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm not sure if I like this one. There's just something about it. But if you like it please let me know or if you have any feedback let me know. Thank you so much again for reading. Please enjoy!!

-Samantha