Cherry Chapstick-Kiara Carrera

A/n: I'm in love with Kie. She's my second favorite character from OBX. Um, this is kind of based on the song 'I kissed a girl' by Katy Perry. I was planning on using lyrics, but chose not to so yea. The song basically inspired this one. If you guys want me to do more girlxgirl one-shots then let me know!

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group and I were chilling by the dock drinking. All of us were pretty much quiet when JJ wanted to break the silence.

"Guys!" he shouted

Everyone made some sort of noise indicating that we were listening. He then asked..." Anybody up for a game of truth or dare?" We all agreed to play the game. " Well who wants to go first?" I asked

" I'll start." Kie said

I smiled and nodded. She started thinking until she settled on JJ. " Jay, truth or dare?" He smirked and confidently said, " Dare." Kie then looked over at me and smirked. " I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the group." He looked around the group before stopping right at me. I raised my eyebrow, and he then got up from the beam he was sitting on to walk over to me. I was sitting on the other beam. We were the same height. I smiled at him, which he responded by putting his hands behind my neck and pulled me close. Our lips were inches apart, I could tell he was debating unmaking the move. I honestly got tired of it so I closed the gap between us.

Kissing JJ's lips was like heaven, but I didn't get all the hype when I heard girls talk about him. I much rather kiss Kie's perfect soft lips. She was the best kisser that I have had.

Kie's POV

I knew it was just a game, but having to watch her kiss JJ is torture for me. I miss having her soft lips on mine. Her cherry chapstick is so addicting I can't get enough. I looked back over to see Y/n wink at me. I tried to hide my blush, Jay then asked..." Truth or dare, Y/n."

She tapped her chin and said..." Truth"

We all booed her which just got a laugh out of her. I could never get tired of hearing her laugh cause it's like music to my ears. " Have you ever kissed someone in this group?" JJ asked

She rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, " Yea, you." He let out a sigh, " Someone other than me." She then smirked, " Then yes I have."

All the boys looked shocked wondering who. Sarah and I kept a straight face. " Who?" Pope asked, All she did was shrugged. " That's not a part of the question." The three of them groaned which us girls laughed at. Y/n then turned to me and asked..." Truth or dare."

I smirked and was going to say," Dar...no wait truth."

She smiled with a hint of evil in her eyes. " Who was your first kiss?"

I thought about it and was kind of scared to say it cause I didn't want to out her out like that, but she gave me an encouraging nod. " It was Y/n." I looked up to find all the boys with their jaws dropped. John B looked over to his girlfriend and was shocked. " You knew!" All Sarah did was nod. " When!" JJ shouted

The both of us let out a laugh before I heard Y/n say," Freshman year."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Flashback'

Y/n was on the beach trying to get a surf in when she saw Kie walking while talking to Sarah. All she could think about was how gorgeous Kie was. She really wanted to run her fingers through Kie's hair, and kiss those soft pink lips. She wanted Kie to run her hands all over her body, but that would never happen. Because she doesn't get the vibe from her. Kie could feel eyes watching her every move so she looked up and saw Y/n/n was standing there with her board. Sarah nudged Kie and said..." Go over there. She's giving you heart eyes and I know you have feelings for her."

Kie tried to deny it, but Sarah just pushed her over to Y/n. Kie took a deep breath and waved. " Hey Y/n/n."

Y/n looked up to find Kie. " Hey."

Kie could see the blush forming on her face. She then told her..." Um, so. I kinda sorta have a crush on you."

Y/n was glad to hear those words. " Really cause I like you tot Kie."

Both girls smiled at each other. They were just admiring each other's features....

'Flashback Ends'

Your POV

I was in the Chateau thinking about how Kie and I had our first kiss. But before I could get to the part of the flashback when I actually had my first kiss with her, the girl I was thinking about showed up. I smiled at her, which she returned while sitting next to me. I sighed before asking..." Can we talk about th..."

I got interrupted by soft lips touching mine. I smiled into it and wrapped my arms around her neck. When she pulled away, she was blushing which I found adorable. " What was that for? Not that I'm complaining." She shrugged, " I just wanted to taste your cherry chapstick again."

I smiled, " Well, um, I can say that I really like kissing girls." She raised her brow. " Yea, well then who do you like kissing more today, JJ or me." I smirked and said, " JJ."

I could tell she wasn't expecting that answer. " Oh, well then you wouldn't mind if I go tell him that then." I laughed and pulled her back to me. " Don't make his ego anymore bigger than it already is." She pulled me to her lips again. She pulled away some to say, " God your lips are so addictive." I looked away and blushed, which made her giggle at my reaction. " Baby." she said

I turned to her with wide eyes. " Sorry it slipped out."

I just pulled her close again, but made sure our lips weren't touching. " Don't worry babe, I liked it." I then closed the gap between our lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhh! I really hope you guys like this one. I kind of find it really cute. The ending is my favorite for sure. I really want a Kie or JJ, I don't really mind either one will be just fine for me. Enjoy and definitely let me know if I should keep doing girlxgirl like I said in the top.

-Samantha