Worst Nightmare-Dylan Kingwell

A/n: Thank you again for requesting, I am trying to get you guys your request out as fast as I can I promise. Again this one goes to @-txms-. I really hope you enjoy it and I made it to your standards.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was making my way to Professor Snape's classroom when I heard his voice right behind me. I tried to speed up my walk so he didn't realize it was me but then my heart dropped when I heard him right behind me. " Well, if it isn't the little Hufflepuff."

I froze. I didn't know what to do normally. I would have said a small comment but everything with him has been weird. I've been trying to ignore him since my feelings were taking over my entire body. I felt his breath on the side of my neck. " What's the matter, cat got you tough. You normally always have something smart to say."

He then let out a chuckle before his friends left me standing in the hallway alone. It took me about five minutes total to rush to class before I got detention.

I got there right when the bell rang and let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in. I saw the golden trio and they smiled at me. I smiled back before taking the only seat available, which for me was right next to my enemy Dylan. I gulped which made him smirk. I just knew this class was going to be the longest.

" Today you will be working with the person you are sitting next to on Amortentia, the love potion. " Snape told us

I rolled my eyes because just my luck. " Well, this is going to be fun." Dylan said

I just ignored him and tried to work on the assignment. I could feel his eyes on me which was making me nervous. I gave him a side glance to see he was leaning back and watching me work. I let out a quiet scoff. " Are you going to help or just watch me?" I whispered shouted at him

He let out a low chuckle before sitting up and working.

Dylan's POV

All through potions all I could do was watch her work. Everything about her was just perfect like when she was so concentrated she would scrunch up her nose and it would be the cutest thing ever.

'Wait...what am I saying? This is the girl I grew to hate. I'm not in love with her'

I was done with my part of the assignment so I leaned back into my chair and crossed my arms over my chest. I saw her glance over at me and rolled her eyes which made me let out a small chuckle. I leaned next to her ear and said...

" I'm just waiting for you Y/n/n."

I felt her let out a gasp, which made me smile a little. I leaned back into my seat while waiting for Snape to say something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Everyone get ready to smell your potions." Snape shouted

I smirked out how she jumped a little, but then again I thought it was cute. I mentally slapped myself for saying things like that. I saw Snape point at our table so I leaned over the cauldron and smelled vanilla with a hint of orange. I felt my face get warm so I sat down before anyone could see my face. I could feel stares on my back but I didn't turn around.

" Miss Y/L/N you turn."

I saw her nervously get up and lean over the cauldron. I was praying she smelled my scent, but I knew it wouldn't be true.

Your POV

When Snape called on me next I was super nervous. I didn't want to know them, knowing who I fancied or anyone staring at me and having their burning eyes on me. I leaned up the cauldron slowly before a strong smell of rosewood and a hint of peppermint. I automatically knew who it was and blushed. I sat back down and leaned my head into my arms so nobody could see how red my face was.