Big Time Bad Boy-Kendall Knight

A/n: This was requested by my lovely sister at @flowergirl1200. I recommend getting super comfy for this one cause it is long, any who please enjoy!

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the studio with the boys watching them all sing their hearts out to the city that is ours.

' Rolling past graffiti walls,

Billboards lighting up the block,

Everyone of us on a mission,

Ohhh yea!'

I had a huge smile on my face while watching them do what they love. I started nodding my head sling to the beat.

' Because the night is young,

The line out the door,

Today was crazy,

But tonight the city's ours,

Live it up,

Until the morning comes,

Today was crazy,

But tonight the city is ours'

Right when I knew the song came to an end, I quickly made my way into the booth and tackled Kendall in a huge hug. While Logan accidently hit Carlos making him fall to the floor. Kendall let his arm go around my waist and kissed the side of my head before saying...

" Gustavo, this song is great."

"Um, of course it's great. I wrote it." he told us

I let out a small giggle, which made Gustavo give me a quick glance. He then continued...

" The band isn't great." he shouted

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kendall's face change. I felt kind of bad so I gave his hand a gentle squeeze. Before focusing back on Gustavo.

" What's missing is the secret rock and roll ingredient."

All the boys started saying random thighs which I found entertaining.

" Hair mousse." James asked

" Chocolate mousse." Carlos said

" Spandex? Please don't say spandex." Logan begged

I tried to cover my laugh, but it was somewhat hard.

" The bad boy." Gustavo said

I looked at him with wide eyes.

" The ill-tempered rebel with a flair for synchronized dance."

He said all of this while walking behind us. WHen he got to Kendall and me he said...

" I say it's Kendall!"

I turned around and gave him a look, but he just ignored me. Kendall turned to us and looked well uninterested, which I don't blame him. It didn't sound like him at all.

" Gustavo, why do we need a bad boy?" Kendall asked

I nodded my head in agreement. All Gustavo did was show us Griffin.

' Gustavo, it's Griffin. The band needs a bad boy. Bye,'

I just looked shocked. I then let out a sigh remembering that I have to go help Joe with her audition. I tapped Kendall which made him look over at me.

" I have to go help Joe." I whispered

He smiled at me and nodded. Before I left he gave my head a quick kiss, I then wished him good luck before excusing myself from the group.