Losing my mind- Betty Cooper x reader

Request: @thefanfictionmap: what if Betty Cooper found out you self harmed? Can you please do a fanfic on this? the reader's twin's dead and she is a serpent and losing control she self harms and betty just sees her lots of angst please

Word count: 1803

Warning: Self harm will be talked about in this. Lots of angst.

A/n: If any of you guys need to talk my inbox is always open or talk to someone you have full trust in. Please don't hurt yourself because that is never the option.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was walking around the halls in school instead of hanging out with friends in the lounge. I was trying not to think of this week because it's the week my twin sister/brother died. There was a massive car crash and they happened to be involved. I eventually stopped thinking about it and headed to class super early.

Betty's POV

I was in the student lounge with everyone in the friend group. I started looking around the room to find Y/n/n since she wasn't here yet. I started getting a little nervous because she normally is the first one here.

" Betty? You okay there?" I heard from a crossed from me

I nodded, " Yea I am sorry. I was just seeing if Y/n was anywhere in the room."

They all looked around the room before the bell rang to head to class. When I walked into the biology room to find her sitting in the back of the classroom already. I walked up to her and sat next to her.

" Hey Y/n/n" I said softly

She turned her head to look at me. " Hi." she whispered

Before she could turn around again I gently grabbed her arm and asked...

" Are you okay? It looks like you have been crying."

She just smiled and nodded her head. I gave her a small smile back and let go of her arm.

Time Skip

I was heading to my lunch table outside with my friends when I saw Y/n sitting down on the ground with her back against a tree. I stopped walking and debated going over there. Instead of thinking it over I just started walking in that direction.

Your POV

I walked outside and found a tree to sit against since I didn't feel like sitting with my friends. Once I got comfortable I pulled out a book and read while eating my lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard footsteps heading this way so I looked up to find Betty walking this way. I gave her a smile and motioned her to join me. She gladly joined me and smiled.

" Hi Y/n/n"

" Hi." I said

I put my book down after saving my page and turned to face her. She giggled and turned to face me.

" How have you been?" She asked me

I sighed and looked down. I felt her grab my hands. " Y/n/n is everything okay."

I smiled and tried to keep up the happy act but I felt a tear run down my face. I shook my head no.

" Y/n/n." she said

Betty's POV

I knew right when the first tear ran down her face that she was going to break down. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into my chest. I then rubbed up and down or back.