#22 Biggest Fan-Jude Bellingham

A/n: Thank you so much for requesting! I am not much of a sports fan really, but I sometimes pay attention to things. So if anything is wrong let me know in the comments and I will fix it. Don't get me wrong I play some sports for fun that's it. Sorry I'm rambling haha! This one goes to @-Alxr-. Again thank you so much for requesting!

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was on the bench watching Jude play and whenever he had the ball I was always nervous for him. I know he's an amazing player but I don't want to see him get hurt.

My leg was bouncing up and down which caused my friend next to me to look over. She put her hand gently on my knee to get my leg to stop. " You okay, Y/n/n?" she asked me with concern

I turned to look over, but then turned back to watch #22. " Yea, I'm fine." I whispered

She let out a sigh and nodded. She patted my knee before saying she was going to get something to drink. I really wasn't paying attention to her cause all my attention was on Jude.

I stood up so I could see more clearly because he was so close to the goal and I was biting my nails which was a bad habit of mine. I saw the ball go through the goalkeeper's legs and jumped up and down. I shouted...

" Jude, I'm so proud of you!"

He saw me wearing one of his jerseys with his number which made him wink. I smiled so big that my cheeks started to hurt.

" Hey, Y/n/n." Amber said

I turned and hugged her making sure to not drip her drink. She let out a small laugh before asking...

" What made you so happy?"

I pulled away and just blushed which made her start laughing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now waiting by the wall of the changing room waiting for him to come out so we could go out to celebrate the win the team just scored. I was on my phone texting Amber since she had to go close to the end of the game so I was just updating her on the team's win.

I heard a voice coming from the locker room and smiled. I knew it was getting closer when I got to see him and hold him.

We made eye contact and I smiled and ran right up to him. He dropped his bag right before I jumped into his arms. I held him tight and kept whispering how an amazing job he did. He gently put me down, but kept the grip he held onto me. He kissed the side of my head and put his head right on top of mine.

We eventually pulled away from each other since the guys were complaining that they were hungry. He laughed at his friend's actions, while grabbing my hand to walk to our favorite restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting next to Jude talking to Amber since she came along to eat with us when I felt a hand land on my thigh. I jumped, not excepting it which made my knee hit the table. I felt my face get red from the moment that just happened. " You alright dear?" Jude asked

I glared at him and said through my teeth, " I'm fine."

He just let out a chuckle before moving his hand to my knee and rubbing little circles to help the soreness. I then placed my hand on top of his hand to hold it. We all continued to mingle when our food came and everyone got quiet.

Jude's POV

I couldn't help but watch Y/n or more like admire her because she's always going to be my big fan other than my family. She is like my good luck charm and I've never told her that because I'm afraid if I do then the magic will be gone.

I think she could tell I was admiring her because she looked over and smiled. I felt my lips go up into a smile so I leaned in to give her a quick peck before going back to talking to my teammates.

Your POV

Jude and I were now sitting on my couch watching some movie which I was barely paying any attention to because I was just admiring his side profile. " You're supposed to be watching the movie missy." he said

I let out a giggle, " But I like watching your facial expressions instead." I then leaned into him more, which made him pull me closer into his side. He kissed the top of my head and leaned it on top of mine. " I love you so much, Y/n." he whispered

I smiled and kissed the side of his jaw and nuzzled my head into the side of his neck and whispered " I love you so much more, Jude."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm sorry this one is kind of short, I don't know I kind of had a hard time writing this one, but I tried just for you and I hope you like it and hopefully it's not all over the place. Thank you again for requesting!

-Samantha