Fingers Crossed-Miguel Diaz

A/n: All right Miguel is my favorite character from the show even though I do like other ones, but he's my first favorite. Anyway I honestly just thought of this idea from listening to this song. So I hope you enjoy it, and I also hope it's not confusing. If it is, let me know and I'll do some editing.

Song: Fingers Crossed

Written: Lauren Spencer-Smith

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Introduced me to your family, Watched my favorite shows on your TV, Made me breakfast in the mornin', When I got home from work'

I was walking hand and hand with Miguel to go over to his house. I was super nervous to meet his mom and grandmother even though he told me that his mom would love me and his grandmother already adores me.

" Babe, you all right?" he asked

I turned to him and smiled. " Yeah, I'm great."

He didn't look at all convinced, but went with it. He gave my hand a squeeze when we were getting closer to his house. I took a breath before he opened the door of his house.

" Mom, I'm home. I brought over Y/n." he announced

All I could do was stand by the door which made Miguel chuckle before pulling me gently over to his mother. She gave me a smile. " Oh my. You're so beautiful. I'm so glad Miguel found someone like you." She gushed

I let out a small giggle at Miguel's face due to what his mother said. " Thank you Ms. Diaz. Miguel is so wonderful. You've raised him to be a perfect gentleman." I said

She smiled and looked over at him before back over to me. " Oh, honey, just call me Carmen."

I just nodded, I was about to ask where Mrs. Diaz was, but she came over and smiled. She then patted Miguel on the arm and said, " Elegiste uno bueno Miggy."

Miguel just smiled and looked over at me. She then came over to me, and stated..." Eres preciosa."

I smiled and told her " Gracias"

Miguel then told them..." Well we're going to go to my room."

They smiled and Carmen said..." Be safe Miggy and the door stays open."

All he did was pull me away from them. I just laughed at how red he got. We both then got comfy on his bed with his laptop to watch y/f/s.

'Makin' plans to travel 'round the world, Said we'd always put each other first, Old love songs we used to play to funny, now I hate you'

I was sitting at home thinking of all the plans Miguel missed. We were supposed to go to the movies tonight, but he called and said something came up. I couldn't respond to him because I didn't know what to say. I just want to go out with my boyfriend, but I don't even think we're together anymore. I mean we're not physically broken up, but I feel like we should be. All I could think of was hating him and hating this whole relationship.

'Shoulda paid attention to my friends, Tellin' me how bad it's gonna end, Always giving' their opinions, Now I wish I would have listened'

"I told you he was gonna go back to that bitch Sam." Tory said

I could feel my eyes get watery. I then felt a warm arm wrap around me. I could tell it was Robby due to his cologne he wears.

"We're here for you Y/n/n. We won't let him near you okay. We promise." he said