Birthday boy- Rudy Pankow

Author's Note- Since today is a very special day for someone I have started developing a celeb crush on, I decided to make a birthday imagine for him. Even though he won't see this Happy Birthday to this amazing human right here.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I woke up to the feeling of arms wrapped around me. I turned my head to see a head of messy blond which happens to be my amazing and loving boyfriend. I turned my body around slowly so I didn't disturb his sleep because he came home late from work. I was just admiring his face when I heard him mumble.

" Staring is rude, missy."

I giggled then leaned in to capture his lips in mine. I could feel him smile into the kiss. He deepened the kiss and moved me so I was lying on my back. He pulled away from the kiss and bit his lip a little before lying right on top of me. I immediately brought my hands to his messy hair which was soft. He let out a small groan due to me pulling at his hair.

" Rudy?" I asked

He hummed in reply.

" Happy Birthday" I whispered in his left ear.

I could feel him smile and felt his arms wrap around my waist and squeeze me tight. I then wrapped my own arms around him and held him tight.

'Time Skip'

I made Rudy get up to get ready because I had the whole day planned out for us.

" Rudy are you almost ready?" I yelled

" Yea!"

A minute later he was in the kitchen standing by the door while leaning against it. I turned around due to feeling a pair of eyes set on me. I smiled at him then made grabby hands for him to hug me. He laughed but made his why over to me.

" Hi" He whispered

" Hi" I whispered back

" What are you making?"

" Pancakes. Your favorite." I replied

I felt him kiss the side of my head. He then leaned his chin on my shoulder watching me.

'Time Skip'

After having breakfast I told him.

" Rudy come with me."

" Why?" He questioned

" Just come on!" I laughed

He followed me to my car and got in. I told him to put this blind fold on and he responded with.

" Take me out to dinner first. But seriously where are we going."

" It's a surprise you goofball."

We both laughed. He put the blind fold on while I started driving to our destination. It took us about an hour to get there. I stopped the car and got out to help Rudy out of the car. I grabbed his hands and walked my way to the cast members from Outer Banks.

" Babe you can take it off now." I told him

He took it off and jumped when everyone yelled..

" SURPRISE"

I could see him tearing up so I pouted and hugged him close. The rest of the cast joined the hug to make it a huge group hug. Once everyone let go the party started. I walked over to where Madison and Madelyn were.

" Hey Girls" I said

" Hey Y/n/n" Madison greeted

She pulled me in for a hug. I then pulled Madelyn in for a hug. We then just started gossiping about random things.

Rudy's POV

I was hanging out with Chase and JD.

" Thanks for the party guys."

" It was not our idea?" Chase said

" It was all Y/n's idea." JD finished

I smiled and looked at her laughing with my co-stars.

" Be right back guys!"

I walked over to them. I greeted Madison and Madelyn with a smile. I wrapped my arms around Y/n's waist which ended up with her letting out a little scream. I laughed along with the other two. I whispered in her ear.

" Thanks for all this babe."

She turned around and gave me a gentle kiss before saying

" You deserve the fun."

I smiled then gave her a quick peck before heading back to Chase and JD.

'Time Skip'

We made our way back to the apartment building that all of us were staying at. We then all headed to Y/n's and my place to crash. Everyone piled in and found three spots to sleep in. I took my girl into the bedroom. We changed into more comfy clothes before lying in bed and cuddling each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If any of you new readers what to request go for it because I am very welcoming. I am very thankful for all the views I have been getting on this book. Let me know who you guys want to see more. Also I am so excited for Outer Banks season two. That's it, I hope you guys like it and enjoy the one and only famous Rudy Pankow.

-Samantha