Trust Issues-Luke Hemming

Author's Note- Sorry for getting this out so late I was on vacation. My family and I went camping. Any who this was requested from @brideofharrystyles.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was home resting because being 4 months pregnant is a lot of work. My dog that I had when I got my first apartment was laying with me, her name is Petunia. I love her to pieces. About a hour has went by and still have not falling asleep. I heard Luke open the door downstairs, so I can only assume that it is the guys. I got out of the bed and made my way downstairs. I made my way downstairs to be faced with my brother Ashton. " Hey Ash, how have you been?" I said he responded with " Hey Emmy, I been good. Started to do new music with the guys." I just nodded in response and gave him a hug because I missed him so much. After the hug I went to the kitchen to get something to eat because your girls got to eat for two right now. The boys were just chillin in the living room when a knock on the front door happened. I know the boys were not going to open it, so I had to go open the door myself. When I made it to the door I opened it and then regretted opening the thing because Sierra was on the other side of the door. I was about to close it when all of a sudden her foot slipped through making me stop. I opened the door again to see what she wanted, " Hi Sierra, did you need something." I could hear the boys start whispering. " Emmy I just wanted to say that I am sorry for distributing your wedding." Sierra said " Okay, well thanks, now bye." I said, then I closed the door again but she stopped me once again. I was getting really annoyed with her right now. " Emmy all I'm asking for is forgiveness." I rolled my eyes. I guess the guys could tell I was getting annoyed, so they came to the rescue. Luke decided to talk to her to see if she would leave. Calum, Micheal, and Ashton came upstairs with me to calm my nerves. They start singing songs, but I just broke down in tears. They all felt bad so Micheal went to go get Luke while Ashton and Calum tried to make me happy. " Emmy it fine okay." Calum said cheerful. I continued crying. Curse me and my moods. Ashton wrapped his strong arms around me to give me a sibling hug. I was still crying, but not full on crying anymore. Micheal came back with Luke and he came up to me and gave me a hug. He then told me " Emmy, you don't have to worry about Sierra anymore I got rid of her for you." I smiled, but it was a sad one. Luke looked at me sadly since nothing was cheering me up. Ashton had an idea so he went out the door. After a while he came back with Petunia. She came to my side and helped cheer me up by licking my tears. We then all hung out in the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy the story!!!!!!!

-Samantha