Secret Admirer-Louis Partridge

A/n: Thank you so much for the request, I finally have time and motive to write again. I am so sorry for disappearing so much. This one goes to @-txms-. Again thank you!

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I just got home from school and I was super excited to write out this song I came up with. I gave my dad and brother a quick wave before sprinting up the steps to my room. Right when I stepped inside the room I felt like someone was watching me, but just shrugged it off. I threw my school bag near my bed and grabbed my journal to write down the song.

Louis POV

I knew listening to her was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. She's so gorgeous and I just want to tell her how talented she is.

" Bro, come on Julie's back." Alex said

I let out a small sigh, but followed him to the garage. " You really like her don't you?" he questioned

I looked over at him. " Is it that obvious?"

He just chuckled before walking into the garage. I then heard inside. " Julie! Someone here has a huge crush on your younger sister."

I slowly made my way in while trying not to get noticed, but I caught Luke's eyes. He just gave me a smirk. " Who?" she questioned

" Let's just say someone in this room?" he said

Julie looked at Reggie which made him respond. " It's not me." She skipped over Alex and looked at Luke. He rolled his eyes which made her laugh. She caught my eye which made me try to hide behind Alex. " Louis, do you have a crush on Y/n/n?"

I couldn't answer, I stayed quiet which made her giggle. " It's okay. I'm not mad."

I looked at her with confusion. " You're not mad." She shook her head. " It's really obvious. I can tell by the way you look at her. It's really cute, Louis."

I looked away due to my face getting warm. I could hear all of them laughing. " Hey Jules, dad said dinner will be ready in five."

I heard the most gentle voice which made me know that it was her speaking. " Okay thanks Y/n/n. I'll come inside in a second." She smiled and nodded before walking back outside to the kitchen I assume.

Your POV

I couldn't help but wonder if the boys were there with her. I blushed thinking about Louis being there even though I couldn't see him in person. I know what they look like due to searching them up. I have always thought Louis was the cuter one out of the rest.

" Y/n/n, Are you coming?" Carlos said

I looked at him confused. " Huh?"

He just chuckled. " Too dinner, silly."

" Oh, yea." I let out a giggle

We both walked to the table still laughing which got dads attention. He just smiled at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

I couldn't sleep because all I can think about is Y/n. Everything about her is beautiful. Her amazing eyes, her silky hair and her perfect soft pink kissable lips. God I wish I could taste them. I heard someone get up and make their way to me. I didn't move from my spot, but I knew it was Luke who sat next to me.

" Want to tell me about what's going on up there?"

I sighed. He then decided to tease me. " Does it have anything to do with the middle Molina."