Puppy Surprise-Rudy Pankow

A/n- Okay hear me out Rudy with dogs is so cute. I saw a video of him getting excited about a puppy and I thought of this idea. The reader brings her two puppies on set to see Rudy. I can just imagine his face with a huge smile.

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was super excited today to see Rudy since he's been so busy with filming lately. I had just gotten changed into a deep red skater skirt and a black crop top. While I was getting my hair brushed and put up in two dutch braids I felt something touch my leg. I looked down to see Clover asking for some attention. I carefully bent down and gave her a couple pats on the head. I then stood back up to finish braiding my hair.

When I was finally ready to go I grabbed my bag and both of my new puppies leashes. Before I could call them over I saw both Clover and Charlie running up to me. It made me let out a little laugh watching them. I got them all harnessed up to take them with me. Once I got to my car the little guys were getting super excited to go on a road trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got super excited to see Rudy, but before I could go there I made sure I was good to go in there when I got the okay I hoped out of my car and went to the passenger side to get Clover and Charlie ready to walk into the building. While I was walking both of them kept whining. Eventually, I then let them sniff around the new place.

Chase's POV

I was walking around the school set with Madelyn since we aren't needed in this shot. I then stopped in my spot which made Mads get yanked back. She turned to face me with a confused expression.

" Why'd you stop?" She questioned

I looked back at her and then back at the person that looks a lot like Y/n. She follows my eyes and then lets go of my hand to start walking over there.

Your POV

I was just chill'en when I heard a familiar name being called...

" Madelyn!"

I thought nothing of it until I heard Clover start barking, so I looked up and saw Maddie and Chase heading this way. I saw them with huge smiles on their faces. Before I could even register what was happening I felt arms wrap around me. I hugged her back and my eyes moved over to Chase, so I pulled away from Maddie to hug Chase. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. Once we pulled away from each other I saw Maddie on the ground in front of Clover and Charlie.

" So, what have you guys been doing?" I questioned them both while both Chase and I sat on the ground. I gave them my full attention while leaning up against the wall.

" Well Maddie and I are basically just chill'en. We've mostly been walking around the school set." Chase said

Madelyn then looked up from Clover and said...

" Yeah, we're not really needed for this scene. We actually were going to go to the courtyard to get some fresh air before we saw you with these adorable babies."

I let out a small giggle before giving Clover a pat on the head which made Charlie wag his tail for some attention too since he was just laying down on the floor with us.

Chase's POV

I was watching both my beautiful girlfriend and best friend chatting away. When I felt something warm run against my arm. I looked down to find one of the puppies. I smiled and started messing with the little guy.