Tarzan-Shawn Mendes

A/n- Okay I just have to say somethings, I am literally am in love with Tarzan. He is so stinken cute and he's getting so big. Who else loved Shawn's long hair, he can look good in any hair style. Be prepared for a cute surprise at the end. Sorry for the rant, but on with the imagine. 

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was scrolling through my phone when I came across Shawn's post. The post was of him holding a little puppy, which confused me because he told me he was allergic to them. I liked the picture and then commented on it. I then immediately went and pushed on his contact on my phone. I heard it ringing and then the ringing stopped.

" Hey bestie!"

I heard him give a little laugh " Hi Y/n/n."

" When were you going to tell me you got a puppy?" I whined

" I was going to tell you, but it slipped my mind." he stated

I rolled my eyes, " Shawnnnnn!"

He let out a chuckle. " Yes, Y/n/n."

" Can I meet him please?" I asked

" Of course, you can."

" Yay! See you soon." I said before hanging up

I quickly throw my phone next to me and head to grab a change of clothes. I wanted to change into a skater dress that was y/f/c with some spandex shorts underneath it. I tied some black high top converses. After everything was done, I made my way to go speed to Shawn's apartment.

Shawn's POV

Before I could say anything else to Y/n she hung up the phone. I let out a slight groan which got Camila's attention.

" You okay Shawn?' She questioned

" Yea, sorry Mila."

She walked up to where I was sitting and sat down near the end of the seat.

" What's up?" she asked

I smiled at her and leaned forward to grab her hand.

" Nothing, it's just Y/n/n's coming over."

She let out a laugh " Did she hang up on you before you could give her an answer."

I nodded my head which made her laugh even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a knock on the door then Tarzan started barking. I carefully picked up the fur ball and went to grab the door.

Your POV

The first thing I saw when the door opened was Shawn holding the little fur ball. I then looked up at Shawn and smiled at him.

" Hi Y/n/n." he said while letting me in

" Hi!" I shouted

He let out a chuckle. I saw Tarzan start wiggling around in Shawn's arms. Shawn kept him from trying to get out by holding him still. I let out a sigh.

" Shawn just put him down."

He rolled his eyes in response, but did it anyway. Tarzan ran up to me and started jumping all over my legs so I sat on the floor with my legs spread out a little.

Shawn's POV

I watched Tarzan run all around Y/n before settling down and laid in-between her legs. Before I could sit down I saw Camila come over to me.

" Hey." I whispered

She smiled and gave me a quick kiss before saying...

" I'm going to head to the studio real fast."

I nodded and wished her good luck. When the door closed I saw both Tarzan and Y/n's head pop up. Tarzan then started whining, but Y/n started calming him down. I smiled at the thought of her being able to keep him calm.

" Where Camila..." I interrupted her

" She went to the studio."

Y/n/n nodded before going back to Tarzan.

" Hey Shawn." I heard

" Yes." I questioned her while sitting in front of her.

" Can I steal him? He's just so cute." She asked

I let out a chuckle. " Well you can't steal him from me. But you can hang with him here."

" But Shawn..." She pouted

" But what..." I copied her

She let out a giggle. " He's so cute though. I just want to take him home."

Your POV

I was messing with Tarzan while sitting watching Shawn's face. I giggled again...

" Shawn!" I yelled

" What?!" he said

" Nothing." I stated

I saw Shawn with a hint of evil form in his eyes, which made me grab Tarzan and run to hide. I found a group of bushes so I quietly sat there with Tarzan on my lap.

" You can't hide from me Y/n/n!" he yelled

Shawn's POV

I looked all over the place until I heard Tarzan give out bark and someone trying to quiet him down. I walked up to her and said...

" Found you!"

She pouted before getting up. She looked me in the eyes and asked...

" Can we go watch a movie?"

I nodded my head, so we both made our way back into the house to the living room. When we got there Y/n/n sat down with Tarzan while I grabbed the remote.

" What do you want to watch?"

She shrugged, so I just chose a random movie before sitting next to her.

Camila's POV

I got home from the studio to see not many lights on in the house. I walked into the house to find Shawn on his phone with a sleepy Y/n and Tarzan next to him. I carefully headed over to him.

" Hi." he whispered

" Hi." I whispered back

We both then got up to sleep in our room, but before we did that Shawn laid a blanket over Y/n/n. He tried not to wrap it around Tarzan. After that was done we headed off to bed for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy guys!!!