Movie Nights Gone Wrong-Luke Patterson

Summary: Being best friends with Julie and the boys. Julie, Alex and Reggie try to freak you out while you're watching a horror movie with Luke.

Requested: Yes

Prompts:

#2: "What's that noise?"

#4: " What's in the shadows?"

#8: "Don't leave me?"

Word Count: 875

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on my way to go see Julie and the boys because I was bored but also they were going to be practicing for their upcoming gig that they have. When I got to her garage I walked in and shouted...

" WHAT'S UP MY GHOSTS!!!" I let out a giggle at there faces

Luke just gave me an eye roll and went back to his song book while Reggie and Alex walked up to me and gave me a hug. I gave them each a tight squeeze before releasing them.

" Awww Reggie I love your hugs. And Alex you give out amazing hugs." I let out a sigh before dramatically saying...

"I wish my other ghost friend would give me a hug but he's too busy for me. I guess I will just leave and go home since he doesn't want me here I guess."

I saw Julie walk in and let out a quiet giggling before giving me a quick side hug. Reggie and Alex let out some chuckles but Luke just gave me another eye roll. I grew tired of waiting for him to move so I skipped my way over to him.

" Lukeeeeeee! Please, I want some hugs." I whined

" Y/nnnnnnnnn! I want to finish this first." He mocked me

" But hugs." I whined

I could tell he was getting annoyed so I knew my plan was working. He got up and wrapped his arms around me before whispering...

" Are you going to be less annoying now?"

I nodded my head and snuggled more into him and breathed in his scent. I then pulled away but still stood in front of him and felt him wrap his arms around my waist again. I smiled before saying...

" Ok, who wants to watch a movie instead of practicing?" I asked hopeful

" I can't Y/n I have to finish my homework sorry." Julie said

" Reggie and I can't because we have plans." Alex responded

Reggie looked at him confused, " What no we don't Ale..."

Alex gave him a glare and he then said " Oh right I forgot sorry Alex."

Then the three of them left me and Luke alone. I turned around and looked at him and smiled.

" What about you? Will you watch a movie with me Luke?"

Luke's POV

When Y/n turned around I looked down at her to find her giving me a smile. I could never say no to this girl. I smiled and nodded my head and we moved over to the couch and I picked out a horror movie.

" Why a scary one." I heard Y/n/n whine

I chuckled and shrugged " Why not."

I saw her playfully roll her eyes. I felt her cuddled up to me and proceeded to wrap my arm around her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were like half way into the movie when I looked up from the screen to see that it was already dark out. I then felt her move so I looked down and saw she was looking at something.

" What's wrong?" I whispered

She looked at me and then back to what she was looking at,

"What's that in the shadows?"

I looked to where she was looking and saw nothing over there.

" Y/n there is nothing over there. Do you want me to turn the movie off?" I asked concerned

She nodded her head yes and I went to get up to grab the remote, but felt her hands grab onto me.

" Don't leave me Luke!" She shouted

I let out a chuckle before saying " I just need to grab the remote."

" Stop laughing at me Luke. It's not funny." She whined

That just made me laugh more, but I stopped when I heard something. I turned to look at Y/n and saw her face look a little pale. Before I got a chance to say anything she said...

" What was that noise?"

I didn't say anything but I just wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. I felt something wet on my shirt and I then heard little sniffs. I proceeded to try and calm her down.

Third Person POV

Julie, Alex and Reggie all stopped pranking them when they heard sniffs coming from over on the couch. They slowly came out from their hiding spots and saw Y/n on top of Luke's lap crying.

" Luke, we are so sorry for making her cry. We didn't know we went that far." Julie said looking down

Luke glanced at the three and gave them a small smile. The three of them went over to the two and wrapped their arms around the two so they were in a group hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was supposed to be a blurb but I got carried away in writing that it is a little longer than the blurbs are supposed to be, but I hope you still like it and thank you so much for requesting it. Also sorry for writing this so late.

P.S I am sorry for being inactive lately on both of my stories. It's just that my Christmas break didn't go very well, but thank you guys for all the support on this book. Please enjoy imagine/Blurb thing I did for my tumblr page.