I need you in my life-John B. Routledge

A/n: So it has come to my attention that we need more happy ones with John B so I have finally made one. Please enjoy!

-Samantha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was in my bedroom when I got a text message from John B.

'meet me at the boat port'

I grew confused, but got up and changed into some black jean shorts, red tank top with my beat up white converse. I double checked myself in the mirror before making my way to the boat port.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got there I found John B with his back facing me so I ran up to him and jumped on his back which surprised him. I let out a laugh, I was going to get down, but he wrapped his arms around my thighs to keep me there. I then placed my chin on top of his head.

" So where are we going Mr. Routledge?" I questioned

He let out a soft chuckle before telling me. " Well now that's a surprise."

It didn't take us very long to get to the place, so when I saw that we were in Charleston I smiled. "John B, what are we doing here?" I asked politely

He turned to face me, " I'm taking you out." he gave me a cheesy wink. I felt myself blush just from that interaction. I felt him grab my hand to pull me to the secret place. Before we got there he made me close my eyes.

" But I won't be able to see." I said nervously

He chuckled. " Y/n/n, I'll be right next to you. I'll make sure you won't fall."

I smiled and let my eyes flutter shut. I then felt his larger hand connect with my smaller one. He walked slower this time to make sure I didn't trip over myself.

John B's POV

I slowed to a stop when we arrived at the destination and I grew a little nervous because of her reaction. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I then whispered in her right ear. " You can open your eyes now, beautiful."

I watched her get used to the light before she gasped. She turned her head a little to face me.

" You did all this."

I shrugged like it was nothing. " I just wanted it to be special."

She turned in my arms and placed them around my neck. " It's always special when I'm with you." She whispered

Right there I just wanted to kiss her lips, but pushed myself not to. I eventually got her to let go and sit down. She smiled when she saw all her favorite foods. " John B, how could you pa..." I quickly cut her off. " Don't worry about that okay."

I grabbed her hand and gently massaged her knuckles. We then dug into the food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was lying down on his chest looking at the stars when I grew tired.

" JB." I whispered

He hummed and rubbed my back. " Can we start heading back?"

I felt him nod so we started cleaning up to head back to the boat port. " I had such an amazing time with you." I said

He looked up from putting the food away. He stood up walking closer to me. He gently grabbed the side of my face and looked me in the eyes. " I always have a fun time with you."

He then started leaning in which made me hesitate for a second before following his lead. I then felt his lips connect with mine. I felt all kinds of feelings, but the one that spoke to me more was the fireworks going off around me. I pulled away and placed my forehead against his. I opened my eyes to find him already watching me. " Hi." I whispered

He smiled. " Hi yourself."

He then placed one more quick kiss on my lips before finishing up packing everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had my legs over top of his while watching the world go by. I felt John B's thumb gently create circles. I moved my head to watch him which brought his attention over to me. He then leaned closer to me and pressed little kisses along my face. I let out a laugh trying to push his face away. " John B!" I softly yelled

He just let out a laugh before placing a kiss to my lips and then tugging me closer to him. I snuggled into his side so I was more comfortable.

John B's POV

When the boat stopped I knew we were back on the island so I gently shook Y/n/n awake to make sure she got off. We were walking when it started raining which brought a smile to her face. I tugged her back into me and looked down at her. " Would you be mine?" I asked

She pretended to think which made me let out a quick chuckle. " I would love to be yours John B." She said before pulling me by my shirt to met her lips. I felt her smile which made me smile and pull her in closer to me. I pulled away to catch my breath before kissing her three more times. " Okay, let's go back to my place before we both catch a cold."

She agreed with me and connected our hands together, and we made our journey to my place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am back, and I know it has been awhile, but I have so many writing ideas. So I'm trying to catch up with all these ideas. Haha! But please enjoy this and if you have any requests comment or message me.

I'm hoping this makes sense and hopefully it's long enough for you guys.

-Samantha