fifty one

Taehyung giggled behind his fuming boyfriend as they walk out of the empty classroom leaving a red faced jinyoumg inside to settle his emotions and to adjust his crumbled collar. As promised Taehyung let jungkook hit jinyoung but it was, to jungkook's dismay, only one punch. Jungkook would be lying if he said he'd thought Taehyung would allow him to full on beat up jinyoung but the least he expected was taehyungie to allow him two- no, three- punches square in his face. But Taehyung wasn't a fan of violence, especially when it comes from jungkook. And surprisingly, jungkook understood it well and obeyed his boyfriend when he demanded to stop.

"Kookie.." Taehyung called in a baby voice, trying to analyse the situation like the vixen he is.

"Are you really mad at me koo?" Taehyung held jungkook's bicep to make him stop walking. Jungkook wanted to be dramatic, so he just rolled his eyes not meeting his boyfriend's gaze.

"Oh c'mon! You know hitting people won't solve anything right?" Taehyung shook jungkook's arm. "Besides I hate seeing you hurt!"

Now jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"You promised Tae." Jungkook said.

"And I did let you hit him."

"One punch does not account for the damage he's done to you." Jungkook tried to turn away from his boyfriend, but Taehyung wouldn't let him. "And I'm not talking about the accident alone, the costumes he ruined and the many times he's tried to bully you. He's needs to be taught a lesson for all of that."

"Kookie.. you are in no authority to teach anybody any lessons. Don't go with your tit-for-tat policy. It only causes more trouble." Taehyung sighed.

"Look, your philosophical logics are beyond me. I only know that jinyoung hurt my boyfriend and I didn't do anything about it." Jungkook said gritting his teeth, trying to control his anger so that he doesn't lash out on Taehyung.

"Why do you think that way? You've done a lot for me Kookie. Why do you-"

"Stop it Tae. I'm not in a mood to listen to your lecture. I think it's better if we don't talk about this for now yeah?"

Taehyung nodded with furrowed brows, not wanting to have another unnecessary fight with jungkook.

Taehyung then let go off jungkook's hand as the two of them walked towards the school gates. Their friends had been waiting for them for a while but after Taehyung told them to go to the café, they left saying that they'll wait there. As they walked towards their regular hangout café Taehyung slowly slipped his hand within jungkook's missing the small smile that decorated jungkook's face since he wasn't looking at him at the moment.

They enter the café and are immediate greeted by their friends. Mark pulls Taehyung towards himself and even Eunwoo joins their little hug making Taehyung giggle loudly. By the time Mark and Eunwoo pull away, jungkook stands in front of him with his favourite rainbow pastry.

"What-"

"I'm sorry baby.." jungkook says.

Taehyung bursts into hysteria taking the cake from his boyfriend and placing it on the table then proceeding to hug his boyfriend determined to squeeze the life out of him!

"You're the best jungkookie!" Taehyung squeals between the cheers of his friends.

"You're much more better than me baby, believe me." Jungkook kisses Taehyung's cheek before pulling away from the hug to let Taehyung devourer his favourite dessert.

"Oh! Taehyung hyung!" A loud chirpy voice caught everybody's attention.

"Felix!" Taehyung recognised the boy and waved at him. "What are you doing here Felix? Shouldn't you be home by now?"