twenty five

Jungkook sat on the chair looking out the window of the cafe he was currently at waiting for Taehyung's arrival. They had decided to meet there for the evening as both missed each other like the cliché couple they were. He had ordered a banana smoothie for himself and a strawberry smoothie for his boyfriend after getting a text from taehyung saying that he's about ten minutes away from the cupcake house. Jungkook sent him a heart for which he received a blushing emoji followed by a heart. He continued looking outside the window frowning when he noticed Taehyung stepping out of a car and talking to the person inside. Taehyung then smiled and waved as the car sped off.

"Kookie!" Taehyung greeted his boyfriend cutely when he entered.

Jungkook smiled as taehyung sat next to him taking the strawberry smoothie and sipping it.

"Hey baby." He kissed Taehyung's cheeks. "Um Tae, don't take this in a wrong way. I'm.. I'm not trying to uh.. dominate you or anything-"

"His name is Yoongi. Min yoongi. The police officer I told you about." Taehyung smiled shutting up his boyfriend.

"Oh.. yeah, you went to the animal shelter. Yep. I remember. You told me about him. I'm so sorry if I-"

"Stop kookie." Taehyung chuckled. "You're so cute when you're rambling."

Jungkook pouts making taehyung giggle.

"I know you're not dominating me and you're trying your best to be the least possessive. I appreciate it a lot." Taehyung said holding jungkook's hand giving it a light squeeze.

"Jungkook-ssi?" A voice interrupts their moment.

"Oh. Hyunjin-ssi. Hi."

Taehyung frowns at the newcomer not liking the way he's smiling at his boyfriend. 

"Good to finally see you. You kind of left me hanging you know?"

"Right. Sorry for that actually-"

"Excuse me, but who are you again?" Taehyung interrupted in a really sassy tone leaning more into jungkook. Jungkook's eyebrows went up in shock because for once taehyung looked jealous.

"Hwang Hyunjin." The boy looked skeptically at taehyung but when he saw the two holding hands, fingers intertwined, he realised the situation.

"Oh my God! I didn't mean to ruin your date!"

Jungkook was ready to hear the denial from Taehyung's mouth as the boy didn't want to come out yet but what he heard was next level happiness.

"You still have the time to leave hun." Taehyung smiled.

"Yes. Um, enjoy. Bye." Hyunjin awkwardly left them, going back to his friends.

"How does he know you?" Taehyung asked jungkook crossing his arms over his chest.

"We met a few weeks ago." Jungkook gave a wicked grin. "I was flirting with him, unintentionally, but maybe he took it a little too seriously."

"Sure." Taehyung rolled his eyes sipping his smoothie.

"Yep. That day I realised I can flirt with boys."

"You've been flirting with me since day one."

"Nope. I was seducing you. There's a difference." Jungkook pointed out. "But don't worry baby, I didn't flirt with anyone after we got together. And I never will."

"Obviously. You won't have your balls if you even tried to."

Jungkook felt a shiver go down his spine, he was genuinely scared of Taehyung right now. And maybe a slight bit turned on.