three

Taehyung walked through the school hallway trying to assemble his assignment papers in chronological order without tripping and arriving at his class in one piece. He had a few sheets between his pursed lips while his fingers sorted the jumbled sheets in his file. Brows etched with a frustrated frown and nostrils blaring. His phone was continuously buzzing in his pocket and he knew who was texting him. Yeonjun.

That boy was dying to know what had happened between Taehyung and jungkook yesterday. Taehyung had promised to tell him if anything goes wrong but hadn't promised to tell him the details of their erotic activities, which bugged the hell out of yeonjun. As much as yeonjun disapproved Taehyung being friends with benefits with jungkook; he still wanted to know all the tea. For knowledge purpose of course. But as of now, Taehyung had been ignoring him because he had to submit his assignment and he was pretty sure he's late for class.

Just as he had successfully managed to assemble his worksheets he felt a harsh tug on his arm making him drop all his paperwork. Taehyung was yanked into what he assumed was a locker. He panicked instantly, trying to get out of the arms of whoever was holding him back.

"Shh Taehyung it's me. Calm down." Jungkook's voice made him halt and breathe. But then he started moving again to face jungkook with an angry expression on his face.

"What the hell is the meaning of this?!" Taehyung yelled which only resulted in jungkook's palm being slapped across his lips.

"Don't yell or we'll get caught."

Jungkook could barely see the outline of Taehyung's face but he could see enough to tell that Taehyung's eyes were as wide as a soccer at this moment. He was confused at first but then he noticed how close they were. How their bodies were practically smashed in this tiny space. Jungkook smirked, liking their intimate position.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung whispered against jungkook's palm.

"You agreed to meet me today for another session." Jungkook pulled his palm away and Taehyung rolled his eyes at jungkook.

"I have a math submission jungkook. I'm already late and you-"

"Mr.Narumi is on leave."

"How'd you know?"

"I have connections." Jungkook shrugged his shoulder cockily.

"Nice. Now let me go."

"I'm serious Taehyung. Your math teacher is on leave. You don't have to worry about the submission. Plus I need your help, I'm extremely horny right now."

Taehyung doesn't know why he blushes every time jungkook decides to be shamelessly bold. But nonetheless, jungkook's statement did turn him on a little.

"What- what do you want me to do?"

"I heard some girls in my class taking today. Someone had given her boyfriend a blow job and was bragging about how good she was."

"You.. want me to.." Taehyung blushed a deeper shade of red imagining himself on his knees with jungkook's dick in his mouth.

"No, I don't want you to blow me." This confused Taehyung.

"Instead I want to suck you off." This killed Taehyung.

"W-What..." Taehyung can't remember when was the last time he felt like this. His body was hot and he could feel the heat waves in his stomach. His throat dry and his heart pounding rapidly in his chest.

"I promise I'll make you feel good." Jungkook's fingertips slid down Taehyung's front ever so slowly that he could feel the goosebumps rising on his body. He felt jungkook tug at his trousers and his breath hitched.