six

Jungkook and Taehyung fooled around with each other for the entire week in school. Mostly in the janitor's closet, since Taehyung couldn't go to jungkook's house after school because of a project he had to submit. So they thought it was best to grab opportunities when they're at school. Stealing kisses from each other secretly had become their favourite activity. Jungkook quite acted like Taehyung's boyfriend which was pointed out to Taehyung by yeonjun who had finally received information about his best friend's abnormal deal. However, Taehyung decided to ignore yeonjun's observation simply because he didn't want to ruin anything between him and jungkook.

During this week Taehyung had learnt to give a mind-blowing suck and fortunately, this time, he enjoyed it much more than he did last time. He thanked the heavens for not ending up in a crying fit. Their friendship developed to such extent that jungkook's group of friends had started sitting with Taehyung and Yeonjun during lunch. Taehyung had even gotten pretty close to Mark who had very similar personality traits as him. The only problem was that Jungkook still hadn't told Taehyung about his friends knowing his sexuality and their deal. Being stressed with all the school work Taehyung hadn't really paid attention to how he suddenly bonded with jungkook's friends.

But today, was the day he'd been relieved off this stress. He ran out of his class after submitting his project and exhaled dramatically, yelling 'freedom' as he approached jungkook.

"So you coming to my house today?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"Hell yeah!" Taehyung grinned.

They practically ran to jungkook's house buzzing with excitement. Jungkook has a few things planned to help Taehyung relax after an entire week full of stress. Meanwhile, Taehyung couldn't help but think about the last thing they talked about. Orgasm denial. He hoped jungkook would try that today.

"Are your parents home?" Taehyung asked entering jungkook's house.

"Nope they'll be coming home late."

"And Soobin?"

"He's in the drama club and you know how those people hangout in the auditorium after school."

"Oh."

Taehyung bit his lip as jungkook pulled him towards his bed.

"Now sit and relax."

Jungkook took both their bags and kept them aside. He smiled at Taehyung who was looking at him in anticipation. His eyes held emotions from scared to excited and jungkook could only pray that he'd enjoy the session he planned for them.

"So." Jungkook began. "I have something planned for today."

Taehyung nodded and jungkook continued.

"I'm going to help you relax by alerting your senses.."

"Huh?"

"Basically I'm going to blindfold you so that you can only concentrate on what is touching your skin."

"Don't tell me you googled this." Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh Taehyung, I've googled a lot of things." Jungkook smirked cockily and needless to say it did turn Taehyung on.

"Now onto the serious stuff. Safewords."

"You watched fifty shades, what the hell!!" Taehyung cackled but jungkook only gave him a straight look to make him stop.

"I need to make sure nothing harms you, don't I? And in order to take care of you I need to know how you're feeling in your subspace."

Taehyung blushed.