sixty one

"Jungkook wait! Kook!" Jaehyun caught up with his friend pulling him back into his embrace. Instantly Jungkook began crying. He held onto the fabric of jaehyun's shirt as the rest of his friend circle came out of the hospital as well. Mark placed a hand on jungkook's back rubbing up and down to comfort him.

"I-I didn't mean it, oh my god, how could I!" Jungkook sobbed.

"It's alright jungkook. I'm sure seokjin Appa will forgive you for what you said." Yugyeom assured.

"Yes. He knows what you're going through kook. Don't worry about it too much." Eunwoo spoke too.

"I don't know what to do guys.. I'm just so.. I'm so.." jungkook slumped more into jaehyun.

"We're here for you kook, just calm down. We'll get through this together." Mingyu affirmed with a much needed smile.

Jungkook followed jaehyun's instructions of breathing in and out to calm his nerves. Though he had stopped crying now, he was still jittery with the previous incident never escaping his mind. He felt himself becoming somewhat stable and aware of his surroundings. He wiped his face pulling away from jaehyun and gave a weak smile to his friends, who patted his back and shoulders.

"Where do we start now?" Yugyeom asked everyone.

"Should we go to Namjoon sir? See what's going on with Tae being accused of bullying soobin?"

Jungkook's eyes bulged out of their sockets, "What?!"

"Yeah.. yeonjun went there to clear up some things and this is what he found." Eunwoo showed the message sent by yeonjun. "Kangjoon blamed everything on taehyung. Even said that he's soobin's boyfriend and shit like taehyung didn't approve of their relationship."

Jungkook felt a murderous thirst in his throat.

"Yeonjun's chat with soobin however, helped taehyung's situation a tad bit. We still need more proof against kangjoon's lie." Eunwoo continued, locking his phone and placing it back into his pocket.

"Let's go back to school. Search soobin's homeroom desk and locker, maybe we'll find something." Jungkook spoke. "When I go to the police station I want to make sure I bring Tae out of there with me."

The boys nod in agreement and commence towards their high school.

(Earlier that day)

Jinyoung rushed up the stairs listening to the ambulance siren leaving their school premises. He had jaebum tagging along with him. The clueless boy demanded answers for his behaviour but jinyoung only said one sentence.

"If you want to help taehyung, come with me."

The two boys made it to laboratory from which soobin fell and stopped abruptly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jaebum asked Jimin who was looking under a desk.

"I could ask the same." Jimin looked up at jeabum as he stood up.

"Alright guys, we are here for the same reason. We don't need words to establish that." Jinyoung played pacifier. "Now, did you get anything? Any clue or such?"

"Nothing at all." Jimin sighed dejectedly.

"Okay let me think.." jinyoung racked his brain for possible answers as to why taehyung and soobin could be here with that asshole after it was clear last time that soobin will dissolve all kinds of contact with the heartless senior and inform his parents about what is going on with him in school.