twelve

"Where did those bruises come from?" Seokjin asked his husband who stood in front of him with his head bowed.

Jungkook stood in the corner contemplating whether to tell his parents about soobin's situation or not. He didn't like seeing his parents so stressed and he knew both were internally blaming themselves. Though, Seokjin always tries to take his anger out on Namjoon when he finds himself in a situation that leaves him vulnerable.

"Did he fight someone at school?" This question was directed towards jungkook who looked confused to say the least.

"I don't know.. he- he's never with me in school."

Seokjin sighed seeing as he'd have to wait for his son to wake up to get some clear logically answers. He goes back inside and checks soobin's vitals. Soobin seems stable now so that means he should be awake within a few minutes. Seokjin goes out again to see Namjoon hugging jungkook and whispering to him, as they sat on the chairs. He sighed again going to his elder son and scrouching down. Jungkook has tears in his eyes and Seokjin knows he's blaming himself. Well, that's a given considering he's the eldest son of two idiots who enjoy taking the blame.

"It's not your fault okay? You know how I get in these situations.. I can't see my babies hurt right?" Seokjin smiles.

Jungkook nods and leans against his father's shoulder for a second to collect himself and then moved away rubbing his hands on his face. He takes a deep breath and exhaled from his mouth.

"I found Soobin beaten a few days ago." Jungkook said. "He told me he fought someone but didn't give me any names."

"And you're telling us now?" Namjoon asked almost in an angry tone.

"He made me promise not to tell you!"

"Fine." Namjoon sighed. "I'll ask Soobin myself then."

"Joon, you can't stress him out." Seokjin warned his husband. "Don't scare our son okay."

"Of course I won't. But I need to know what's going on in his life. And in yours too kook." Namjoon looked at jungkook. "I'm done being an irresponsible parent."

"Dad, you're anything but irresponsible. Don't blame yourself like that."

"I've been an awful parent too. I'm so sorry Kookie, I promise I'll pay more attention inside the house yeah?"

Jungkook is shocked by his parents' behaviour. If someone should apologize, then it's him. He's been an awful brother lately, an awful son who doesn't care about his family; rather he's more concentrated on fulfilling his sexual desires.

"Stop it both of you. Y'all are the best parents I could ever ask for! I don't understand why you guys are feeling like y'all are awful because you're not! Do you not realise how much you've done for us! I-I d-don't-"

Namjoon quickly embraces jungkook before he break downs completely.

"Shhh we promised never to talk about that right? So quiet now, you both are our babies and that's it. No more discussion."

Seokjin agrees by smiling and joining the hug. However, jungkook can handle only so much affection. Once he starts feeling embarrassed he moves away from his father and pushes his mother away as well, grunting when Seokjin pinches his bunny cheeks and tells him how cute he looks with his red nose.

"Stopppp..." Jungkook whines.

"Aww I don't want to! You're so cute! My cute little bunny boy!" Seokjin continues to tease him.

"I'm not cute I'm manly! Soobin is cute!" He bites Seokjin's finger and they continue to play like this. Waiting for their younger bunny to wake up.