thirteen

Jungkook and Taehyung wrestled on jungkook's bed playfully. Jungkook trying to get Taehyung under him but Taehyung was being a brat today. Not like jungkook wasn't enjoying this behaviour of him but it just took him by surprise as Taehyung was pretending that the entire prior week did not even happen. Taehyung goofed around with him at school, even dragging him to the janitor's closet to make out with him claiming that he's feeling horny and needs to relieve. Jungkook of course didn't mind it, enjoying their secret meetings himself. He just had that particular 'why' in the back of his mind.

Taehyung finally gave in and kissed jungkook, pressed under the muscled boy with his hands in his hair while jungkook's held his waist. However, he was still being a tease by not opening his mouth no matter how many times jungkook licked his lower lip.

"Stop teasing me.." jungkook murmured against Taehyung's lips. 

"You're supposed to be studying for your make-up test." Taehyung placed his index finger on jungkook's lips and pushed him away slightly.

"You're supposed to help me when I'm stressed, not add more to it."

"Correction, I'm supposed to help you when you're horny."

"C'mon.." jungkook whined kissing the corner of Taehyung's lips. "Please.."

Taehyung kissed him again though still not granting his wish.

"Open your mouth!" Jungkook was getting irritated by his teasing so he sneaked his hand down giving Taehyung's groin a quick squeeze.

Taehyung gasped at the sudden jolt of electricity through his body. Hand flying out and landing on jungkook's veiny arm to stop him. While jungkook took this opportunity to enter his tongue into Taehyung's mouth making him groan. They spent the next few minutes like this, battling for dominance with jungkook ultimately becoming the winner and squeezing Taehyung's groin lightly every now and then.

"You're such a cheater." Taehyung breathed out when they parted away.

"As if you didn't enjoy it." Jungkook smirked, getting up and grabbing his bag.

"So. What's this I hear about you and Jennie?" Taehyung asked grabbing a pillow and placing it on his lap.

"Jealous?"

"Curious."

"Well, she's tutoring me for my test. Nothing much. Why?"

"Ohh... I see.. but then, why were you so awkward when I came to your class last period?"

"I don't really know. I mean, Jennie and I used to be good friends but now I feel like she might bite me anytime. She's so... Stiff!"

Taehyung laughed but quickly covered his mouth when jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"What! I'm serious! She looks fucking scary to me!" Jungkook exclaimed but it only made Taehyung laugh more.

"Oh my god, if you only you knew the truth!"

"What do you mean?"

"Ugh.. okay!" Taehyung threw the pillow away from his lap and got on his knees pulling jungkook closer so that he's sitting on the bed facing him.

"But! You didn't hear this from me okay?" Jungkook nodded. "So, Kim Jennie has a crush on you but she obviously didn't tell you because you were her best friends boyfriend. Now, she's been asked to tutor you but Lisa told her not to because girls hold grudges right? But Jennie doesn't want to see you fail and wants to help you without upsetting her friend! Also, she might want to bite you but not to hurt you, get it?"