nineteen

To say Jungkook was nervous would be an understatement. He had been anxious for the entirety of last night, thinking about Taehyung and praying for his wellbeing. He wasn't even angry at Eunwoo who had sent him in a different car and had instructed Mingyu to take jungkook straight to his house. He just wanted to know how Taehyung was doing. Is he alright? Did they take him to a hospital? Did his bleeding stop? He just wanted to be there for Taehyung no matter how much the boy hated him now. But unfortunately, no one was telling him anything. Neither Eunwoo nor Mark were answering their phones.

So now, standing outside Eunwoo's house biting his nails, he stood there waiting for Eunwoo or his older brother to open the door so that he could run inside and see Taehyung finally. Mingyu patted his shoulder to calm his nerves but nothing would work until and unless he sees Taehyung himself, with his own eyes, safe and sound. Yugyeom knocked again on the door and this time the door opened revealing a sleepy Mark looking cute with messy bedhead.

"The fuck you guys doing so early in the morning?!" Mark cursed at his friends moving aside to let them come in.

"It's almost 11am Mark." Jaehyun rolled his eyes at Mark who was leading them to the kitchen.

"Where's Taehyung? Is he okay? Did you guys take him to a hospital? Is he wake yet?" Jungkook bombarded Mark with questions as he walked further in contemplating whether he should go directly and check Eunwoo's bedroom.

"Calm down you idiot." Mark grabbed a glass of water. "He's totally fine."

Jungkook and the others sighed.

"You scared the shit out of all of us you know that? A little blood during sex is normal jungkook! There was no need to panic like that!"

"Huh? B-but he passed out and he.. he said it hurt and-" 

"Kook, I don't think I need to discuss with you how sex works for first timers right?" Mark gave him a knowing look and he heard snickers from behind him making him blush.

"Well, is he okay now?" Jungkook asked scratching the back of his neck.

"He's sleeping soundly right now. He woke up earlier when Eunwoo's older brother was leaving for work, he gave him painkillers and fed him some soup. You're lucky that Myungjun was here last night, he took good care of Taehyung and it was him who told us not to panic." Mark chuckled. "Eunwoo and I were laughing a few hours ago thinking about everything and your face especially!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes blushing furiously as his friends laughed at him. He walked out of the kitchen and grumpily sat down on the couch in the living room. He huffed as his friends came in to console him and ignored them even when they kept asking him if he's going to eat anything for breakfast. Though, he didn't answer Mark still cooked extra pancakes for him just in case he gets tempted by the aroma. Jaehyun goes upstairs to wake the sleeping boys up and comes down with a sleepy Eunwoo rubbing his eyes.

"Taehyung won't be coming downstairs so I'll just-"

"I'll do it!" Jungkook interrupts jaehyun who was about to offer to bring Taehyung's breakfast to the room he's staying in at the moment.

"You better not hurt him." Eunwoo glared at his friend. "He's in my room."

Jungkook nodded, taking the plate of pancakes from Mark's hand and going upstairs to Eunwoo's room. He gulped down his nervousness taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly, then knocking on the door and going inside after hearing a soft 'come in'.

"J-jungkook." Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw jungkook and he slowly sat up leaning against the headboard.

"Hi Tae." Jungkook smiled placing the plate down on the night stand. "May I sit?"