forty four

Taehyung and Jungkook were behind a pillar in the parking lot, indulged into a bruising kiss. School was about to start but they couldn't care less about their classes when they were here, in this moment, in each others arms. Taehyung may have allowed jungkook to go a little further than the sweet pecks because of the guilt he felt but if he was being honest then he too loved it when jungkook was a bit rough with him. However, he would never admit it out loud or ask jungkook to be rough with him. Fortunately for him, jungkook goes wild from time to time on his own.

Taehyung pulled jungkook's hair and hissed when jungkook bit his neck harshly.

"Don't leave marks koo.." Taehyung whispered, craning his neck to give jungkook more access, completely opposite to his request.

Jungkook groaned, kissing instead of biting the slightly red spot and pulled away from Taehyung.

"We're going to my house after school." Jungkook commanded. He glared at the blond playfully before pecking his lips one last time for now.

"Of course we are." Taehyung smiled ruffling his boyfriend's hair. They exit the parking lot entering the school through the back double doors.

"How's Soobin? Is he in school today?" Taehyung asked when they were near his locker.

"Yeah.. he's here. Seokjin Appa wanted him to rest more but he refused." Jungkook said, taking Taehyung's binder from his hand to hold it himself.

"Did he say anything about the other night?" Jungkook only sighed, shaking his head side to side as a reply.

"Um, is it okay if I talk to him?" Taehyung asked uncertainly, both of them walking to their classes.

"I highly doubt he's willing to talk to anyone right now. But maybe you can."

They stood outside Taehyung's homeroom class now, jungkook handing him his binder. They promise to meet during lunch since they do not have a single class together before lunch. Taehyung explained about his meet up with Taehyun and Beomgyu for an hour after lunch to discuss the costumes of the drama club members. Jungkook simply nods winking at his boyfriend before he's ushered to his class by Taehyung.

Taehyung went through his classes as usual, taking his notes. His math period in particular was awkward because for some reason his attention was on jaebum today. For all these past weeks he had successfully ignored jaebum's presence in order to not hurt him in any way. But what happened yesterday was still circling around in his mind and he couldn't seem to shake those thoughts off. Jaebum was also not helping the situation. Until yesterday, jaebum too was ignoring Taehyung but today he kept glancing at him, and whenever their eyes met they both would jump looking away. To Taehyung's misfortune, his science period was shifted to before lunch and now he had to face jaebum again. After lunch he could at least give the excuse of working with the drama club to avoid attending science period, but now that seemed impossible. The universe was against him today.

Once science was done Taehyung ran out of his class towards jungkook's history room. He saw jungkook walking out of the classroom with Jennie and even he was surprised when he didn't mind the way Jennie blushed looking at his boyfriend. Jungkook waved at Taehyung when he noticed him, Taehyung waved back. Jennie also gave Taehyung a smile before taking her leave and going to her girls.

"She actually smiled at me." Taehyung said blinking when jungkook finally reached him.

"She knows about us." Jungkook said taking Taehyung's books from his hand.

"Really?!"

"Yeah. But don't worry. She supports us and she won't tell anyone." Jungkook winked at his boyfriend, entering the code to Taehyung's locker and placing his books inside.