four

Jungkook sat in the cafeteria with his group of friends thinking about the earlier event. After noticing Taehyung's reaction he desperately wanted to know about his relationship with jimin. But alas, Taehyung wouldn't talk about it and he didn't know how to approach jimin regarding this either. He was contemplating whether to tell his friends about his arrangement with Taehyung or not. He knew for a fact that they wouldn't judge him, yet he wasn't sure how well this will go.

"Why the hell isn't Mark here yet?" Eunwoo groaned as he typed on his phone probably texting Mark.

"He's with Jeongyeon, he won't reply." Jaehyun said still reading his book and not even looking up.

"What are you reading so much about huh?" Mingyu asked leaning over jaehyun's shoulder.

"Carry on by Rainbow Rowell." Jaehyun answered.

"Isn't that a gay themed book?" Mingyu asked which caught jungkook's attention. Jaehyun just nodded and jungkook was surprised to see them reading the 'gay' themed book with a calm expression. Almost curious.

He now felt relieved about telling them his secret. They were his best friends after all. They'd be with him no matter what. This thought made jungkook smile and chuckle at his friends.

"What are you smiling for?" Yugyeom asked skeptically eyeing his friend.

"Nothing at all." Jungkook answered. "Actually, I have to tell you guys something."

This caught the attention of all the boys on the table. Four pairs of eyes were now completely focused on him which did make him nervous but he trusted his friends enough to know that they won't overreact.

"It's um.. important and I want you guys to know and-"

"Wait. Mark is still not here." Eunwoo reminded them. "He'll kill you if you spill your secret without him being here."

Eunwoo quickly dialed mark's number and waited for him to answer.

"Dude where the fuck are you?" The boys looked at eunwoo who was now frowning as he heard Mark talk on the other line.

"Mark, are you okay? You sound..." Eunwoo looked up at his friends giving them a hint that Mark isn't alright. They nodded to themselves and immediately stood up to leave the cafeteria. Eunwoo informed them that Mark is at the rooftop and they rushed to help their friend in need.

Once they entered the rooftop they saw Mark sitting down leaning against the wall. His eyes red and they were sure he was sniffling. Out of them all Mark was the most sensitive and they always worried about him. Yugyeom had a hunch and it would piss him off a lot if his hunch was correct. He was ready to murder the one who had saddened his best friend and so were the others.

"Markie.." yugyeom called as the boys sat around Mark who was visibly trying to hold his tears back.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jaehyun, being the mother of the group, hugged Mark from the side. Mark leaned more into jaehyun's neck to hide himself so that his friends wouldn't see him crying. Even though they had already seen him sob at several occasions.

"Jeongyeon dumped me." He whispered. "She's d-dating Jackson.."

"What the fuck!" Jungkook almost yelled.

"That fucking bitch! I knew it!" Yugyeom screamed and kicked the wall in frustration

"Yugs calm down." Jungkook said placing a hand on yugyeom's shoulder.

"Why would she dump you... I thought things were going good between you two.." eunwoo wondered which made yugyeom more agitated.

"You seriously thought that? Really?!" Yugyeom ran his fingers through his hair scoffing.

He knows I'm into Hentai (Vkook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara