thirty seven

Jungkook did not like the way Park Seulgi smiled at his boyfriend. If you ask him then he'd say for sure that her smile was as fake as her nails. She had to have a reason to be here, pretending to be nice to Taehyung. May it be for jimin's sake or something else, he didn't care. He knows that she's going to hurt Taehyung just the way she did back in the principal's office but this time he'll protect Taehyung. However, jungkook was confused with the way jimin was looking at him. He looked apologetic. Not towards Taehyung, but towards him. Jungkook clearly saw the way jimin shook his head a little, gulping.

"Honestly, Mrs.Park, you don't have to apologize." Taehyung said. "I understand you were only worried about jimin."

Park Seulgi took two steps forward and gently held Taehyung's hand.

"Your words make my heart more guilty Taehyung-ah, please let me apologize to not only you but your father as well."

Taehyung was about to protest again but Seulgi didn't let him.

"Would you and your father come for dinner at our house, please?"

Taehyung's eyes widened at that along with the rest of the boys. Jungkook looked at jimin who shared the same expression. When jimin noticed jungkook looking at him he vigorously shook his head, as if to say he had no idea his mother would invite Taehyung over for dinner.

"Mrs-"

"Please don't say no Taehyung. I really want to convey my sincere apologies to both of you."

Taehyung could see the sincerity in her eyes accompanied by tears. He didn't have the heart to decline her. How could he? All she wanted was to apologize for something she did unintentionally. Also keeping the fact that she helped him renew the bond with his father in mind, Taehyung wanted to thank her for it too. That's why he nodded, smiling brightly at her.

"Oh thank you so much!" Seulgi sighed letting a tear or two fall. She quickly brought her hand up to swipe the tears away.

"But Mrs.Park, my father is out of station and he'll be back tomorrow. Is it okay if we keep the dinner day after?"

"Of course." Seulgi grinned, caressing Taehyung's cheek. "Jimin was right. You're a forgiving person."

Taehyung looked behind her towards her son. Jimin flinched when they made eye contact and immediately averted his gaze.

"And Jungkook." Jungkook's head snapped towards Seulgi. "I'll make sure my son doesn't hit on your boyfriend."

Jimin sighed.

Jungkook didn't return her smile or say anything to her. He just glared at her as she waved goodbye and left with her son following behind her. He chewed the inside of his cheek turning around and angrily walking away from his group. Mark and mingyu called after him and he heard footsteps approaching him. A soft small hand grabbed his forearm but he jerked it away harshly, knowing exactly who's touch it was.

"Kookie please." Taehyung said ready to run after jungkook again, but jungkook had stopped and was already looking at him angrily.

"Please what?!" Jungkook shouted. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"What did I-"

"You agreed to have dinner at jimin's house Taehyung! That's what you did!"

"Jungkook stop overreacting. I'll be going there with my father. And you heard her too, she won't let-"

"I don't care!" Jungkook gritted his teeth and left Taehyung again.

"Jungkook stop." Taehyung called. "Jungkook."

He knows I'm into Hentai (Vkook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara