one

Jungkook ran towards his school cursing his younger brother more than he should, considering it wasn't exactly Soobin's fault that he was late to school. However jungkook still needed to blame something or rather someone for his behavior and his brother was a great option! Now this isn't his first time coming late to school but this could've been the first time he's on time for school. But of course, his lazy ass had to ignore his brother's voice early in the morning simply because he's annoying. Then he woke up to his mother beating that same lazy ass yelling at him for being late. Again.

Jungkook could literally imagine Soobin's smug face as he chewed his favorite bun.

Jungkook ran inside the school building obviously late for his first class. He quickly shoved his unnecessary notes in his locker and took his binder running in the direction of the stairs not noticing a small figure crouched down for some goddamn reason. All jungkook knew that one moment he's running and the next he's flying half way across the hall after his foot collides with a boulder. Jungkook lands face first on the floor while the 'boulder' holds his side where jungkook apparently kicked him.

"Ahh damn! You blind?!" Jungkook registers the voice and grunts as he gets up, holding his right cheek as he turns to glare at the person who dared to blame him.

"You fucking-" jungkook stops when he realizes it's Kim Taehyung. The boy he might have imagined in his bed.

"What the fuck were you doing? You're not supposed run in the halls you idiot!" Taehyung cursed at jungkook trying to ease the pain in his side. He whimpered and bent down even more. He was unable to get up since he was already on his knees when jungkook decided to kick him.

"Are you alright? I still don't know how this happened." Jungkook asked dumbfounded, his previous rude remarks morphing into politeness.

"You were running to somewhere but I don't know why you decided to kick me in the process and make yourself fly over me."

Then jungkook realized.

Then he imagined.

Then he laughed.

He must've looked so funny. He hoped no one took a video because then that would just be embarrassing. Although, it would be funny as hell.

Once jungkook was done chuckling at his own imaginative expression he noticed Taehyung still holding his side bending down and whimpering. He must've kicked taehyung too hard. Absolutely unintentionally. But still the boy must be hurt more than him looking at his thin frame. Jungkook got up and knelt down next to Taehyung putting a hand over his and gently pulling up the school sweater and shirt together. He gasped when he saw the bruise already appearing. He was running at full speed, wasn't he.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you on the floor.."

"No it's alright. It's my fault. I saw you but didn't move."

Jungkook then looked up to see Taehyung with his eyes closed clearly trying to hide his pain.

"Let's take you to the nurse's office. She'll give you some painkillers. Yeah?"

Taehyung nodded and allowed jungkook to help him stand up. He whimpered and clutched his side as they made their way to the nurse. Once there, jungkook explained the situation to her and she helped Taehyung lay down and sprayed a foreign ointment on his bruise. She told him to rest here for a while and gave him a tablet that he was supposed to take after an hour. Jungkook had no idea about how hard he kicked taehyung yet he felt sorry for him. That's why he decide to stay by Taehyung's side for some time. But of course there's that other reason as well.

"You shouldn't skip class you know." Taehyung said though his eyes were closed.

"Eh I don't mind. And anyway you're hurt because of me so it's my duty to make sure you're alright."

"Okay."

And then Taehyung was silent.

Jungkook almost thought that Taehyung fell asleep so he also remained silent. But that was until Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at jungkook with a smile which jungkook hesitantly returned.

"Thank you." Taehyung said.

"You're welcome." Jungkook replied.

After another moment of silence jungkook sighed and decided to address the topic he was dying to talk about.

"You're gay aren't you?"

Taehyung's eyes went wide at that.

"H-how- I mean what the hell! No I'm not!"

"Don't lie. I saw you reading porn in class." Jungkook narrowed his eyes making taehyung look away.

"I w-wasn't."

"Yes you were. Look, it's okay if you're gay. I'm not going to bully you or anything. It's just that I have something to ask you." This made Taehyung look at jungkook again with a questioning brow.

"I'm doubtful of my sexuality and I thought it would be a good idea to experiment." Jungkook continued with a proud smile which made Taehyung narrow his eyes now.

"Experiment with what?"

"Sex of course."

"And why are you telling me this?" Taehyung's ears turned red yet he tried not to blush too hard or panic.

"Because you're the perfect candidate." Jungkook flashed his bunny teeth.

"Oh hell no!"

"What?! Why?! This is beneficial for the both of us."

"No way jungkook. Go find someone else." Taehyung said dismissively and closed his eyes to cool off a bit.

"I know only one gay student and that's you. I can't go around asking people if they'd like to join my experiment can I? And honestly how long are you going to use your hand huh? I can give you what you desire Kim." Jungkook's voice turned seductive. "I've heard you in the washroom and seen you get turned on while reading those explicit comics.."

"You're lying." Taehyung's breath hitched when jungkook smirked and took out his phone to show him the recordings.

"Are you th-threatening me?" Taehyung tries to get up so that he could get away from jungkook.

"No. Absolutely not. I don't want to force you. But you leave me no option." Jungkook sighed putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Think about it Taehyung. You get to experience your fantasies and I get the proof about my sexuality. It's a win-win for the both of us."

Taehyung thought about it as jungkook said. The idea sounded absurd but it did appeal to Taehyung. He wanted to experience new things. Things that he only imagined. It wouldn't be so bad to try this with jungkook. The guy is hot and is willing to pleasure him. What more could Taehyung ask for? He was almost imagining being manhandled by jungkook and it turned him on, slightly.

"You're considering it, aren't you?" Jungkook smirked as taehyung nodded.

"Good boy.." the compliment made his tummy explode and bite his bottom lip as he turned a darker shade of red.

"I promise that if you agree to this then I will take things slow. We will start from scratch and we will discuss everything. I will fulfill all your wishes if you ask me to." Jungkook's voice dropped to a whisper as he made Taehyung see a particularly nasty image.

Taehyung is about to give in.

"Promise you won't record anything?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"I promise."

Taehyung bit his lip and shyly nodded. Jungkook smiled at him and placed a hand on his cheek.

"Do you accept this deal Kim Taehyung?"

"I accept."

"Well then, we shall start tomorrow."