🤍🍭chap.23🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

"He had an idea to make his foster parents mad. He became a delinquent and always got in trouble. He went to jail three times and didn't care. He just..continued like an idiot. I went to jail once because I was with him that one time." Namjoon continued. "I'm not that person anymore. Him and I got a tattoo with our names and small designs on it. It doesn't mean anything to me anymore."

Yoongi lifted his hand up towards Namjoon's shoulder but then moved away, biting the inside of his cheek.

"When he found out that I stopped being a delinquent like him..he slapped me across the face and he also found out that my Noona signed the papers. I watched him be pulled away from me by the police, yelling at me like a psychopath..."

Namjoon wanted to change and not be a horrible person but Jimin kept pressuring him? Yoongi fluttered his eyes back to his lap, slightly knitting his brows.

"It has been rough." Namjoon commented, messing with his bracelet. "My Noona always needs to know everything I do because of that idiot Jimin ruin my reputation. I can't be trusted anymore."

"I-I trust you." Yoongi spoke.

Namjoon looks at him. "You do?"

Yoongi nodded. "I-I never not-trusted you. You just..haven't told me about yourself. It's not lying. What..." He looked away. "What I did was lying..."

"You regretted your choice and they forgot about it. For me..it's different. Once they see how you were, they won't forget it and you'll never be innocent."

"Y-You're innocent to me."

Namjoon shook his head. "The students see me as a psychopath once they heard about me. At least I could stop bullying..that's all that matters."

Yoongi placed his hand on the taller's hand. Namjoon looked over at him, curling his brows. He didn't realize that the smaller scooted closer to him. The boy just moves the taller's hand to his own lap and intertwines their hand together. He rested his head down on his shoulder.

"A big bear doesn't mean that they're all evil. Some of them can be nice bears. They're only mean to protect themselves or their babies." Yoongi explained. "You're a bear. You're only mean to others to protect me."

Namjoon fluttered his eyes. He slowly curled up a small smile and placed his chin down on the smaller's head, closing his eyes with a sigh escaping his lips.

—————————————————

Aunt
Where are you?
Kim Nam Joon, you better answer me!

KNJ
i'm at Yoonie's place
Yoongi's*

Aunt
Why?

KNJ
we had a situation
him and i needed to talk
it's all okay now and i never been to his house before
do you mind if i there for a day?

Aunt
Namjoon, you were supposed to tell me before you left!
I was worried sick!

KNJ
i know i know
i'm really sorry
i should've told you

Aunt
It's the same boy that came over last time, right?

KNJ
yes

Aunt
Address?

KNJ
noona...
i'll be fine

Aunt
You're a sketchy one, you know that

—————————————————

"Sketchy?" Namjoon curled his brows.

"What happened?" Jeongguk spoke, closing the fridge and opening his soda can.

"My Noona called me sketchy." He mumbled, shutting his phone off and looked at the younger. "Do I seem sketchy?"

Jeongguk bit the inside of his cheek. He just shrugged as a reply, walking towards the main door, slipping on his slippers. "I'll be right back. I forgot something at work."

Once Jeongguk left, Namjoon fluttered his eyes and knitted his brows. Why is he acting like that? What did I do wrong?

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °