🤍🍬chap.20🍬🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

Yoongi couldn't sleep.

He kept fiddling with his fingers, back facing Namjoon. All that he could hear was his own heart beating and the taller's breathing from slumber. Yoongi wanted to sleep, he really wants to. But he had nothing to snuggle. He had none of his stuffed animals.

The smaller quietly sighed, slowly turning around to face the sleeping male. He fluttered his eyes when he saw something. Namjoon was holding onto his pillow, tight. He's not even using it for his head. His brows were knitted. Is he having a nightmare? Yoongi curled his brows.

Yoongi gulped hard. He quietly and carefully scooted to the taller, being in front of the pillow that he's holding. He softly placed his hand on top of Namjoon's, his brows still curled and hoping his type of nightmare will flee.

Namjoon eyebrows relaxed, but his grip didn't.

Yoongi slid his hand to his arm, caressing it with his thumb. "Please calm down, Joonie. Your nightmares will hurt your feelings once you wake up." He whispered.

Namjoon suddenly shot up, his eyes immediately open which scared the living hell out of Yoongi, making him quickly move his hand away.
Namjoon was rapidly breathing, fluttering his eyes a bunch, eyes hurting from opening them quick. It was a nightmare. He wouldn't be like that if it wasn't.

Yoongi scooted even closer to him, quickly cupping the boy's face. "Joonie's fine. J-Joonie had a nightmare."

Namjoon looked at the smaller with his blurred vision, slowly laying back down which made the boy lie back down too. Yoongi pulled him into a hug, placing the taller's head on his chest, softly petting his head.

"Joonie had a bad nightmare." Yoongi continued to whisper, petting the taller's head. "Nightmare is gone now."

Namjoon shakily put his arms around the boy's small waist, hiding his face in his chest with his heavily breathing. Yoongi kept his brows curled, trying to calm him down without even thinking of sleep.

"I..I'm sorry." Namjoon suddenly whispered out, his shaking slowly faded.

"Joonie's okay. Joonie just had a nightmare."

Namjoon just held onto him, his eyes slowly getting droopy all over again from waking up in the middle of the night. Yoongi hushed him soothingly, continuing to pet his head. Jeongguk used to have nightmares like those before. It wasn't towards personal, just random ones. Namjoon's nightmares were different.

Namjoon slowly drifted to sleep, grip loosened. Yoongi carefully got comfortable in his spot, both of them now cuddling and not really realizing it. The smaller stopped petting him closing his eyes.

This is much better than snuggling a stuffed animal.

Yoongi fluttered his eyes open.

He felt arms still wrapped around him, holding him close. Yoongi lifted his hand up, rubbing his eyes and placing his hand on the taller's shoulder. Namjoon fluttered his eyes, slowly letting go of him, both facing each other.

Namjoon was on his phone while the boy was sleeping. The cutest thing was that Yoongi kept a hold and wouldn't let go of him. He's not one of those people who just release and let's go, he was holding on.

"Good morning." Namjoon softly spoke, voice low.

Yoongi stared.
They're so close, noses could easily touch when it's only centimeters away. Yoongi gulped hard, a small blush creeping up his face and slowly moving away nervously, sitting up from the bed. Namjoon stayed laying down, still on his side.

"Thanks..for last night." Namjoon mumbled.

"You had a bad dream. N-No worries." Yoongi fixed his shirt from being all twisted up in his sleep.

Namjoon bit his bottom lip. "I couldn't sleep well. Did I..scare you?"

Yoongi shook his head. "Not a bad scare."

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °