🤍🍬chap.42🍬🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

"How do you like your hair?"

"Damp."

Yoongi giggled, slapping his shoulder playfully. "No you silly~ What style do you want?"

"You choose." Namjoon swiftly put his arms around the boy's legs.

It was only eleven in the morning, Yoongi having a hold of a straightener and trying to do his hair while the taller was sitting down on the toilet because of the extreme height difference. Namjoon let his small boyfriend dazzle him all up, even his outfit. He needed to get out of his depressing shell.

"The only black clothing you can wear is pants and shoes because I don't have the right sizes for you." Yoongi softly spoke. "You're wearing that sweater again and I'm giving you some of my bracelets, okay?"

Namjoon chuckled. "Okay."

Yoongi carefully tried to do the taller's hair, slightly pushing it up to have a type of style. Namjoon just felt the heat on his hair, still having his arms the boy's legs.
Once Yoongi finished, he turned off his straightener and unplugged it, getting the mini circular box that can frizzle up the male's hair a little bit. When Yoongi was about to touch his hair again, Namjoon softly and carefully grabbed his wrist, looking up at him.

Yoongi just giggles. "What?"

Namjoon pulled him down a little bit more, leaning up to softly press his lips down on the smaller's lips. Yoongi couldn't help to smile through the kiss, placing his wrist down on the male's shoulder since he has stuff on his hands. Their sweet kiss only lasted for about a mid ten seconds, both looking at each other with a soft smile.

"Can I continue to do your hair now?"

Namjoon chuckled. "Yes. You may continue. I just wanted a kiss."

Yoongi just kept his smile across his face, lifting his hands up to frizzle up his hair to make it slightly neat instead of plain and flat. Namjoon just put his arms back around the smaller's legs, sighing softly.

"Do you ever think about dying your hair?"

Namjoon shrugged, playing with the straw. "I never really thought about doing that."

"You should actually dye your hair~" Yoongi happily said, sitting on his leg to sit up more. "I've always wanted to dye my hair but..I have a very sensitive scalp. I heard that it really stings when you bleach your hair first."

Namjoon scoffed, continuing to stir his strawberry drink. "I don't think I'm allowed to anyways..."

"Don't worry! I'll ask your Noona."

"More like the school rule." He mumbled, lifting the drink up to his lips.

"Aren't the teachers or principals..afraid to talk to you?" Yoongi nervously asked.

Namjoon bit the inside of his cheek, putting his drink back down. "They probably won't care..." He mumbled to himself. "What..." He looked up at the boy. "...What color do you want?"

Yoongi blinked. "Wait, you're letting me chose?"

Namjoon nodded with a soft smile. Yoongi excitingly got up, grabbing his own drink to walk over and sit right beside the taller, putting his drink back down. He lifted his hand up to the taller's hair, petting it to think of a color.

"I'm thinking of..blonde!"

He widen his eyes. "Blonde?"

Yoongi nodded happily. "It'll bring out your flaws."

"Flaws?"

"Your smile, your shoulders~" He giggled. "You have a lot of flaws that you've been hiding!"

Namjoon couldn't help to gulp hard, slightly blushing.
The thing with the school rule, is that they can only dye their hair a dark brown or a little lighter brown. Both Namjoon and Yoongi have black hair which is slightly odd for Yoongi to have black hair with his type of personality.

Namjoon curled up a smile. "Okay. Blonde it is."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °