🤍🍭chap.45🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

Namjoon felt a tap on his shoulder.

He groaned a little bit from being slightly woken up, turning around to see Yoongi still wide awake with his slightly pleading eyes, still facing him. He curled his brows, rubbing his eyes a bit to fully face the smaller and laying back down on his side.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I just..I can't really sleep." Yoongi mumbled a bit, having a small smile.

"Aww... How come?" Namjoon softly placed a hand on the boy's arm, caressing it with his thumb. "What's making you stay up?"

I..I uh..I don't really know." Yoongi mumbled, messing with the string on his hoodie which he's wearing Namjoon's AC/DC hoodie.

Why couldn't I say it? It felt like a clog in my throat. Does it really need to be said? Namjoon's brows were still curled, moving his hand to place it down on the boy's hand with a soft sigh escaping his lips.

"Don't worry, it naturally happens if you have no reason if you can't sleep. I have some sleeping pills if you actually can't sleep."

"No... I don't need it."

Namjoon decided to sit up, sitting down with his legs to the side. "Something's on your mind. Right?"

Yoongi nervously nodded.

"Then what's holding you back?"

"I..I don't think Googie trusts me anymore."

"What do you mean?"

Yoongi slowly sat up from the bed, shakily sighing. "I..I overheard you two talking about..the eviction." He slowly started to lowered his head, hands slightly starting to shake. "I-It's my fault. I-I-I didn't pay, I got distracted." He sniffed.

"No..Yoonie." Namjoon scooted closer to him, putting his hand on the side of the boy's face. "It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself from this."

"G-Googie hates me." Yoongi sniffed, wiping his face a bunch of times. "I-I should've payed..."

"He doesn't hate you. It's all my fault, it wasn't yours. I distracted you a lot from my stupid depression."

"D-Don't say st-stupid." Yoongi mumbled.

Namjoon scoffed with a smile that only lasted for a second, moving his hand up to the top of the boy's head. "It's my fault. Don't worry, okay?"

"I-It's both of o-ours."

"Okay. Okay, we'll say that then." He softly chucked, moving both of his hands to the boy's hands. "Since the eviction notice, that Googie of yours will be here for a few days since he doesn't have the money to pay. You'll be here too."

Yoongi fluttered his teary eyes, looking at the male. "W-We are?" His brows slightly knitted.

Namjoon softly nodded, a small smile on his face. "Now don't you worry, my little Yoonie. We'll be here once Googie gets back on his feet. Hm?"

Yoongi curled up a big smile. He couldn't help to lunge himself on the taller, making him laugh. Namjoon quickly put his arms around his waist, softly rubbing the boy's back. Yoongi looked at him, putting his hands down on the male's shoulders.

"Joonie's amazing. Like..really, really, really amazing." Yoongi giggles, lifting his hand up to cup the male's face.

His eyes sparkle every time he smiles big. Namjoon thought, staring into the boy's eyes with his own smile across his face. Yoongi lifted his hands up to the taller's hair and ruffled it up playfully, giggling happily.

"We go back to sleep now?" Namjoon couldn't help to ask.

Yoongi just giggles. "Yes."

Both of them got comfortable again in their comfy spots, Yoongi faced the wall while Namjoon cuddles up beside him with his arms behind his waist.
There was a little movement that led Namjoon's hand on the boy's thigh. Surprisingly, he didn't notice or didn't care. They're boyfriends.

It shouldn't matter that much..right?

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °
NOTE
idk what i'm doing😭
i'm thinking of smut- but i'm not- but i am
THIS IS A SOFT BOOK MARCEL
THIS IS A SOFT BOOK ):<
NO SMUTTIEST WUTTIE
wait idk anymore ):
FUCK