🤍🍬chap.50🍬🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

It was silent.

Namjoon was staring at Yoongi once he confessed. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to do. Yoongi was just waiting until a reply..which took a while..or a bit.

"Y-You..." Namjoon was still speechless.

Yoongi's smile dropped and quickly covered his face in embarrassment. The tips of his ears were red from it. "I-I'm sorry! I-I should've said it a-another time!"

Namjoon knows that the boy didn't apologize for loving him for who he is. He only apologized because he could've said his confession in a different type of atmosphere instead of sitting on a step at night. But Namjoon is only speechless. Yoongi should know that the taller doesn't reply right away by now.

Yoongi slowly moved his hand away from his eyes, brows curling. "J-Joonie?"

Namjoon fluttered his eyes.
His mind surely went blank when those three words came out of the boy's mouth. He looked back up at the boy, deciding to stand up and softly grabbed the smaller's hand which made him stand up too.

"Joonie—"

Namjoon didn't answer him, continuing to walk to where the taller is taking him. It started to rain later on when both were still walking—slightly jogging—up a hill. Yoongi lifted the blanket up to his head to cover himself from the rain, still being pulled by the taller.

They finally got up to the hill that Yoongi once confessed about him seeming different. Namjoon tried to catch his breath before turning around to face the boy with a soft smile across his face, both of their clothing wet under the rain. Yoongi's hair was already wet so he moved the drenched blanket off of his head, letting it rest on his shoulders.

"Stay it again."

Yoongi fluttered his eyes, his hands being both held by the taller. He slightly chuckled. "Say what?"

"Those three words."

The smaller curled up a smile. "I love you."

Namjoon got a bit closer, slightly bending down until the tip of their noses hovered over each other, Yoongi looking up at him with a small smile still across his face.

"I love you too."

Yoongi smiled even bigger. Namjoon moved his hands up to cup the boy's face, smiling big with him. The older slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against his, slicking the boy's wet hair back, with slicking his own hair back.

Yoongi disconnected the kiss, petting the side of the male's face. "So..you do love me."

Namjoon couldn't help to chuckle. "Yes. I do love you. I just wanted to change the atmosphere to seem a little more romantic."

Yoongi giggled. "In the rain?"

Namjoon nodded.

The smaller just puts his hand on the back of the male's neck and pulled him back down. He pressed both of their lips back together, slowly moving their lips in sync. Their lips, they couldn't disconnect this time. The rain soothes them with each other, not wanting to let each other go once they connected. Namjoon can't let him go now, even if Jeongguk says anything about it.

"We're gonna catch a cold." Yoongi mumbled through their kiss.

"I don't care." Namjoon softly smiles. "I just want to be with you."

Yoongi giggled, caressing the side of the male's face. "Let's go back..and stay home. I don't feel like going to school that's in a few hours."

Home.
Namjoon's smile didn't disappear. It could've but it just didn't. Yoongi just softly grabbed the male's hand with giggles escaping his lips, pulling him down the hill, both of them going back to Namjoon's house.

Namjoon's so much in love with him.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °
NOTE

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °NOTE