🤍🍬chap.76🍬🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

"Hon."

"Hm?" Dohwan looked up from his laptop.

"Remember that Yoongi kid you found?" Minho asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

Minho sat down on the armchair beside the smaller, handing him a paper. "He sent a letter. It's mainly for you."

Dohwan softly grabbed it, putting his laptop to the side of him and opening it with his brows curled. "How come he didn't call or text me?"

Minho answered by shrugging, letting his husband open the letter and read it.

" Hey Do-Hyung! And maybe Minho-Hyung!

I hope you're doing well since the last time we saw each other. I'm sending this letter because... I'm asking for a favor. A favor from you and your hubby.

My own hubby has been having issues with a person named Jimin. And I'm wondering if you could maybe help us out with his situation?

My hubby is in pain. He's been struggling to keep me happy when I don't always need to be. But I want him to also happy, not just me. I would tell the story about Jimin to you but that's my hubby's personal information.

He doesn't want a restraining order, he said it won't work. He doesn't want him around at all. A lot has happened before we met, Hyung.

Will you help us? Please?

— Min Yoongi — "

Dohwan's brows curled. "Yoongi's asking for help..."

Minho looked down at the paper. "What help is he trying to ask for?"

"His boyfriend is struggling with something and he needs help through it."

"Is he saying Yoongi can't help him?" Minho asked.

"I'm not sure." Dohwan folded the paper back and got up from the couch, the taller too. "We need to help him."

"Hon, wait." Minho brows curled. "What about us?"

The smaller looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"We just sorted things out together."

"Hyung." Dohwan placed his hands on the older's shoulders. "I understand that Yoongi is new to us, but he has been through so much. I found him locked in his own room, begging for help. He needs us. Not just me."

"What?"

"He mentioned you in the letter. That means something."

Minho sighs. "Okay. Fine. I'll go. For you only."

Dohwan softly smiles.

"Yoonie?"

Yoongi looked up from his book. "Hi." He softly smiled.

Namjoon closed the door behind him and walked up to the bed. "Gguk and Taehyung came over."

"They did?" Yoongi was surprised, closing his book. "When? That must be good news if they came over! They know our issue and they probably fixed it—we can go back!"

"No..Yoonie." Namjoon sighs, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "We can't go back."

Yoongi's brows curled. "Why?"

"I told them that I'll deal with it later."

"What?" Yoongi sat up from the bed. "You made them leave? Why? We don't have to stay here. We c—"

"Yoonie."

"Joonie, we could've gone back. Your Noona deserves to know the full truth, right?"

"She wouldn't understand a delinquent like me." Namjoon got up from the edge of the bed. "Why would I tell her? She can't even trust her own nephew and she can see that Jimin as a good person when he literally could've killed me!"

"We need to go back!"

"Then you can!" Namjoon slightly yelled.

Yoongi froze, then curled his brows. "Not without you."

Namjoon just huffs and looked away, crossing his arms. "Yoonie, I just don't want to go back right now. Why is that such a problem?" He turns back to face him.

"I don't feel safe here, I barely know Jin, and it doesn't feel like home like it did at yours. I want to leave as soon as possible." Yoongi sadly said.

"You really..feel that way?" Namjoon's brows curled.

"I did since I walked into this house." Yoongi slowly walked up to him. "Joonie, I know how you're feeling. You really don't want to face your Aunt because she thinks of you as a delinquent. That's just how you're thinking, Joonie. She doesn't see you in that way. It's the past."

Namjoon just stares at him.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °

THEY'RE GONNA FUCK

just kidding

but you wish