🤍🍭chap.77🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

The next day, they both decided not to talk about it.

Yoongi was still upset and Namjoon was too. They just couldn't agree on it by the second. They had to stay there a little longer. During the day, Yoongi hoped Dohwan got the letter since his phone is stuck at Namjoon's house and hoped they will show up soon.

Seokjin tapped on the doorframe, leaning on it. "Foods ready. Don't be impressed."

Namjoon got up from the edge of the bed and walked outside of the room. Yoongi also got up from the bed and walked up to the outsi—

"Hold on." Seokjin stopped him, standing in front of his exit.

"E-Excuse me—"

Seokjin moved in front of him again, putting a hand on the doorframe. "I know you aren't comfortable here, around me. Trust me, I wouldn't either."

Yoongi looked up at him. "Wh-What do you m-mean?"

"You deserve to know the truth, kid. I would want you to know if I were you." Seokjin slowly bent down to him. "I would tell you, but I know you won't believe me." He whispers.

Yoongi knits his brows. I'll never believed him to begin with. He's still a stranger in my eyes but not Joonie's eyes.

Seokjin just sighs, moving away and not blocking his exit anymore. "You can eat now. Sorry for everything."

The smaller's brows go into a curl while the older left to go downstairs. What does he mean by everything? Now he's wondering why he said that. What did Namjoon do that he doesn't know about? Yoongi just nervously walks with him, keeping his head lowered.

"Don't question about it to him. You have to find out yourself." Seokjin whispers to him before the head downstairs with him.

I can't confront him? He flutters his eyes, getting to his boyfriend that's already eating his food. Seokjin walks over to the side to go in the kitchen section, letting the other two eat at the table. Namjoon didn't look up from his food when the smaller was near him.

"I'm sorry."

"No." Namjoon mumbles, lowering his fork and looking at him. "I should be sorry. I'm holding you here out of your own will. I'm not letting you choose."

Yoongi looks at him. He placed his hand on top of the taller's. "It's okay." He softly spoke.

"I'm being selfish." Namjoon fully looks at him, softly grabbing both of his hands. "For you, we can go back tonight. I'll sort things out with my Noona."

Yoongi softly smiled. "You're really going to do that?"

"For you." Namjoon smiles small. "I'm sorry for thinking about myself. I promise you, I won't push my problems away. I'll face them this time."

Yoongi smiled big and just jumps to put his arms around the taller's neck. Namjoon bent down and hugged him back, rubbing his back. Namjoon looked over at the oldest, his smile fading when they made eye contact.

Seokjin had his arms crossed, having a slight glare at him. He moved his arm to tap on his wrist. Tick tock, Namjoon. He deserves to know. Seokjin uncrosses his arms and just turned around to the kitchen sink.

Namjoon looks away and fakes his smile to hide it, letting go of the smaller and pinched his cheek. "C'mon, let's eat before it gets cold."

I probably don't have to know anymore. We're leaving this richy house tonight. That's all I ever wanted. Yoongi kept his smile across his face, sitting down on the chair beside him to eat.

Seokjin curled his brows. I'm horrible for telling him. Yoongi seems happy with him. But no one's perfect. He just looks away, sighing sadly.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °

ending coming soon.....

purple heart for good ending💜

black heart for bad ending🖤