🤍🍬chap.54🍬🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

Crying.

Jeongguk heard crying.
He sat up from his bed, fluttering his eyes a bunch of times from being tired. He was confused. Who's crying this late at night? Namjoon's Aunt? Wait no. It's more deeper crying. Lower voice... Jeongguk slowly widen his eyes. Namjoon?

Jeongguk pushed his blanket off and got up from the bed, getting up and walking out of his room by pushing his door open. He worried about his Hyung and he's wondering why he's crying. Jeongguk got to the Hyung's door, noticing it was already creaked open and the small nightstand light was on.

When Jeongguk creaked the door open more, his brows went into a curl. Namjoon was crying in his Aunt's arms, hiding his face in her shoulder.
It's only been a couple of weeks since Yoongi left to live with his mother.

"It's okay, Namjoon." She spoke softly, rubbing the boy's back. "It'll be alright."

Jeongguk felt even more horrible now. He just wanted Yoongi to be with his mother..but he didn't know it would break Namjoon into millions of pieces. He never seen the older this upset like that before. He feels like it's his own fault. He fucked up.

"I c-can't..."

"You can stay home for a couple of more days, okay?" She spoke.

His voice sounded broken, making Jeongguk feel even more worse. Namjoon falls apart when the person who perks him up is not there to make him happy. It seemed like Namjoon had texted Yoongi multiple times and never got a message back.

Which is true. Yoongi never replied.

Namjoon sniffed, moving away from his Aunt. He gulped hard, keeping his head lowered and sniffing every ten seconds. He lifted his hand up and wiped his eyes with his long sleeve shirt. "I-I'm fine now."

"Are you sure?"

Namjoon nodded, not making eye contact with her.

"I'll get you some water, okay? Go on and take your deep breaths." She slowly got up from the bed and walked...

She made eye contact with Jeongguk.
All she did was look away and continued to walk, passing by the male. Jeongguk fluttered his eyes and looked back at the female, seeing that she's walking into the kitchen. He slowly looked into the room where Namjoon is at, seeing him messing with his hand.

Oh no. Not his habit. Jeongguk walked into the older's room, going towards him and softly grabbed his wrist, moving his hand away from his other. Damn it. I'm too late. He's already bleeding. Jeongguk sighed, sitting down on the edge of the bed beside him.

"Hyung, cut your nails. Please."

Namjoon pulled his hand away, slightly turning around to not face him. Jeongguk bit the inside of his cheek, moving his own hand away. He could tell the older was embarrassed, seeing him cry like this is just completely embarrassing to him.

"Y-You saw nothing." Namjoon spoke.

"I'm not going to say anything about it. Cross my heart."

Namjoon's tsk'ed, moving his hand back to his—

Jeongguk grabbed his wrist again and moved his hand away. "Hyung."

"Just..get me a bandaid." Namjoon mumbled.

"Until you fall sleep."

Namjoon sighed, still facing away.
Now, it got silent. Jeongguk didn't really know what to say.

"Did you..dream about..."

"No. It wasn't about Yoonie."

"Oh..."

"I thought about Jimin." Namjoon slicked his hair back. "That stupid scar and the tattoo is haunting me every night that I wake up like this. I just..I can't stop myself for thinking like this..."

"Hyung..."

"Just..get out of my room." Namjoon lied down on his bed, getting comfortable. "Please."

He just stared at the older, brows still curled. He just softly sighed, getting up from the edge of the bed. He decided to walk out of the room, not knowing what else to do.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °
NOTE
i slow down songs on my youtube channel🤍

youtube channel in my bio!along with my discord server and my instagram!

along with my discord server and my instagram!

here's yubin looking at himself as wen ning
aka a meme

here's yubin looking at himself as wen ningaka a meme