🤍🍭chap.79🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

"Yoonie?" Namjoon softly knocked on the door. "Are you ready to go?"

No answer.

Namjoon curled his brows. He usually replies. He knocks on the door again, waiting for an answer this time. "Yoonie? You okay?"

Yoongi was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at the door. His knee kept bouncing, the fear of anxiety kept rising up on what to do. Answer the door and confront him, or avoid it and act like nothing ever happened? He doesn't know what to do.

Yoongi shakily and slowly got up from the bed, nervously walking over to the door and twisting the doorknob, slowly pulling it open which made the taller open the door more to fully walk in, brows curled in worry.

"What's wrong?" He cupped the smaller's face, noticing under his eyes are red. "Have you been crying? You okay?"

Yoongi kept his head low, softly grabbing the taller's wrists and took his hands off him, stepping back a bit. Namjoon fluttered his eyes when he saw tears rolling down the smaller's face. Something's wrong.

"Yoonie?"

"Wh-Why didn't you t-tell me?" Yoongi suddenly bursted out.

Namjoon's heart stopped. "What?"

"Th-The truth a-about Seokjin!" He cried, hands with shaky fists.

"Yoonie, what are you taking about?"

"H-He told me the tr-truth when you couldn't, Joonie. Wh..Why didn't you tell me!? This—This whole time y-you lied about h-having sex with him while we talked! What else d-did you lie about!?"

No. Not the truth. Not now. Why now? Namjoon walks up to him. "Y-Yoonie, I—"

"No!" He interrupts him, backing away again. "No, I-I don't want to hear what you w-want to say, I n-never want to hear it! Y-You lied to m-me..."

The taller's heart dropped, slowly walking up to him. "Wh-What are you trying to say?" His voice cracked.

"I-I..." Yoongi gulps hard, having a shaky sigh escape his lips. "I'm..b-breaking up with y-you."

Everything started to shatter down.
Those five words that he never wanted to hear. Namjoon's main nightmare. Yoongi saying those words..and meaning it this time. But this isn't a nightmare, it's reality.

"Y-Yoonie." Namjoon dropped to his knees. "Y-You don't mean it..d-do you?"

Yoongi nods, facing himself away. "I-I don't want to see you e-ever again." He mumbles.

"Pl-Please tell me it's a nightmare." Namjoon scoots to grab the smaller's leg, begging. "Please t-tell me. Y-Yoonie, please tell me y-you're joking."

Yoongi didn't reply, having his eyes closed while tears kept falling down from his face. Namjoon was utterly sobbing on the ground, having a grip on the boy's cloth with his head lowered.
Yoongi decides to move his leg, getting the taller's grip off him. He slowly started to walk away, quickly wiping his face while he leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

Namjoon was still on the ground, continuing to cry his eyes out. He told him. Seokjin fucking told him. He fucking found out. I didn't know it was going to end this way... I was going to tell him soon..but it wasn't going to be today. Why now...

When Yoongi left him, he knows Namjoon will fall down into a dark and deep hole. A hole that will take him months to recover, getting him back on his meds and everything else. But he had to, it had to be done. He can't take these lies anymore and easily believing them.

"I-I'm sorry." Yoongi whispers from outside of the bedroom. "B-But it had to be this way."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °

):

early update cause why not