🤍🍭chap.37🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

It's been a few days now.

Namjoon stayed home, still not used to his medication. He hasn't returned to school, lying in bed all day, never getting up and moving. Yoongi kept staring at the empty seat on every school day that Namjoon stayed home, writing notes for him every single day.

During this time, Namjoon's Aunt has gotten a knock at the door while she was drying off some plates that she cleaned. She put the plate and the rag down, walking over to the door. She twisted the doorknob and opened the door, fluttering her eyes.

"H-Hello Ms.Kim." Yoongi politely bowed.

"Oh. Hi Yoongi."

"Am..Am I allowed to see y-your nephew..?" He nervously asked, holding one of his coloring books.

"I..I think he's not ready to see anyone just yet." She rubbed the back of her neck.

Not ready to see me? Yoongi fluttered his eyes, curling his brows. "I-Is it okay if I s-see him?"

"I'm sure he'll be okay to see you." She opened the door wider, letting the small male in.

Yoongi softly smiled, bowing once more as he carefully took off his shoes and walked into the house, looking around to see if anything was ruined just in case. He lowered the coloring book from his chest, sighing in relief to see nothing broken.

"Uh, Yoongi?"

"Yes, Ms.Kim?" Yoongi looked at her, curling his brows.

"Namjoon..might act a little different to how he usually is."

He'll act different? Yoongi fluttered his eyes down, looking back up at her. "Th..That's okay."

"Are you sure, Yoongi?" Her brows curled.

"I'm sure." He softly smiled. "It's okay."

Yoongi softly knocked on the door, opening it slowly. The room was dark, curtains were closed which the curtains were black, blocking the sun from shining in. Yoongi fluttered his eyes, closing the door behind him from the light outside from coming in.

Since he couldn't really see, he turned on the small lamp that's on the top dresser. Once he pressed the button, he saw an empty picture frame that's just lying there. He certainly remembers the frame, the picture of Jimin and Namjoon. It seemed like the photo is gone, completely gone. He didn't spot it anywhere.

Yoongi softly sighed, putting the coloring book down on the dresser. He curled his brows when he saw Namjoon laying down on the bed, down on his side with his hands in front of his face. He bit the inside of his cheek, noticing he's already sleeping.

Yoongi carefully got onto the bed, picking up the blanket and to put it on himself and get the blanket on the taller more. He frowned once he saw the cast on his right hand, slightly surprised when he noticed the cast was pink instead of the natural color he normally picks. Yoongi placed his hand on the cast, caressing it a bit with a frown across his face.

The smaller lifts his hand up to the male's face, caressing his cheekbone, noticing the bags under his eyes..just like the same ones from the photo. Yoongi shakily sighed, lifting his hand up to pet the taller's greasy hair from the pillow of laying there for days.

"He really messed you up..d-didn't he..?" Yoongi whispered, continuing to caress his hair which led to his ears, his jawline and to his chin. "Y-You did a good job for making me leave. I..I would've been scared if I stayed... I-I forgive you for doing that." Yoongi leaned forward to kiss the taller's forehead, caressing his chin. "I'm proud."

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °
NOTE
here's yoongi to brighten your day uwu

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °NOTEhere's yoongi to brighten your day uwu