🤍🍭chap.9🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

"Wh-What band is that?" Yoongi pointed at the wall.

"Fall Out Boy. It's an English band, a rock one. Others say it's emo pop." Namjoon slightly explain, sitting down on the edge of his own bed. "I listen to them often."

Yoongi nodded, walking over and sat down on the bed. "So much posters..d-do you not have OCD?"

"I do. Just not as much." He chuckled.

Yoongi giggled, slowly fading and starting to open his satchel. "I uh..I br-brought something for you..."

Namjoon fluttered his eyes. "Oh, Yoongi—no, you didn't have too."

"I-I wanted too and..I made it for you." He pulled out a small bag from his satchel, shakily handing him the bag.

Namjoon curled his brows, softly grabbing the bag. He carefully and slowly started to open it, carefully grabbing the delicate piece. It was a pin. A handmade pin that he could put on his school uniform.

" 🖤ᴊᴏᴏɴɪᴇ🖤 "

"I-I didn't know what type of colors you wanted... I saw your e-earrings and..I chose black." Yoongi nervously said.

Namjoon curled up a smile. "Cute..." He whispered, caressing the name.

Yoongi blushed, fiddling with the zipper with his nervous shakes. He easily heard that word which made his face go hot. No sugar code at all. He just said it in whisper.

"Y-You can button it on your tie..l-like mine." The boy nervously said.

"I love it." Namjoon whispered again, looking at the smaller. "I love it." He repeated.

Yoongi quickly looked away, blushing madly.

"I-I made one for myself." Yoongi pointed at his tie nervously.

" 💖ʏᴏᴏɴɪᴇ💖 "

Namjoon softly smiled. "Thank you, Yoonie."

Yoonie. He said it. Yoongi blushed once more.
"Y-Y-You're wel-welcome..." He stuttered.

After hours of talking to get to know each other, Namjoon was getting a drink of water since he got all thirsty from talkin. He closed the fridge, opening up the water bottle and taking a drink.

He walked back to his room, pushing his door open.

He lowered his drink, fluttering his eyes.
Yoongi was sleeping peacefully on his bed, snuggling his satchel that made him curled his brows. Namjoon didn't realized but Yoongi has pastel rainbow socks on which made him uwu from how even cute he is.

Namjoon sighed sadly, seeing the boy's phone light up from getting text messages. He couldn't help to grab the boy's phone and read them, just in case.

—————————————————

Googie❣️
Where are you Yoonie!?
It's 10PM! You said 9:30!

Googie❣️
You're making me worried!
Text me back! Please!

—————————————————

Namjoon curled his brows. He fell asleep... Should I wake him up? He looked down at the sleeping boy, putting his phone back down and walking over to his nightstand to grab his.

He quickly went to the text messages to text Jeongguk back from his phone. He didn't even check if Yoongi had a password.

In which he didn't. Even though he should.

—————————————————

KNJ
i saw your messages
don't worry, he's with me

Jeon Jeongguk
What?
Why is he with you?
He told me he forgot something at school and walked back

KNJ
he didn't tell you him and i were hanging out?

Jeon Jeongguk
He usually tells me...

KNJ
he fell asleep
i don't want to wake him

Jeon Jeongguk
What do you mean?

KNJ
i want him to sleep
is it fine if he stays?

Jeon Jeongguk
He's fragile, Hyung

KNJ
he'll be okay
i promise you

Jeon Jeongguk
Hyung...

KNJ
i promise you

Jeon Jeongguk
Fine
He better be back tomorrow
Got it?

KNJ
yeah yeah

—————————————————

Namjoon softly sighed, putting his phone down. He looked over at the boy, softly smiling.

He walked over and grabbed the blanket, carefully putting the blanket on the boy. He carefully lifted the boy's head up and put the pillow under so he could rest nicely and his neck won't hurt so much when he wakes up.

"Sweet dreams, Yoonie."

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °