🤍🍬chap.66🍬🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

Namjoon wanted to stop their kiss. But he didn't.

He just worried about the old him coming to haunt him and get Yoongi into a mess. He didn't want to scare him. But..feeling Yoongi's smooth skin gave him goosebumps. He didn't want to disconnect at all.

The taller couldn't help to slide his hand in the boy's shirt more, leading himself to his chest. The boy was small, scrawny as others say. Chubby or not, Namjoon would still love him no matter what.

The taller couldn't help to take the boy's shirt off, putting one arm around his waist and his other hand behind the boy's shoulder blade. Strong arms around the smaller, it was like heaven to Yoongi.
Their naked chests were together, Namjoon now having an arm under the boy's butt. Yoongi had both of his arms around the male's neck.

Their lips suddenly disconnected, both fluttering their eyes open.

"Wow." Namjoon whispered, softly smiling.

Yoongi quietly giggled, lifting his hand up to the male's bottom lip to touch. "I really love you, Joonie."

"I really love you too, Yoonie." Namjoon softly smiled.

"I trust you..a lot."

"You trust me? I thought..." The taller got confused.

"No..." Yoongi but his bottom lip, moving his hand to the taller's shoulder. "I trust you with..m-my body..."

Namjoon froze.
"Wh..What?"

"D-Don't make me say it again!" Yoongi covered his face, uncovering his eyes to look at him.

"You..you really do trust me in that type of way?"

Yoongi nodded, removing his hands from hiding his face. "I-I do."

"I don't even trust myself with your body—are you really sure? Yoonie, I don't know—"

"Joonie." Yoongi couldn't help to chuckle, cupping the taller's face, interrupting him. "I really do trust you. Fully. No jokes..no lying."

Namjoon gulped hard, staring at the boy. He trusts me. He trusts me. Goddamnit Namjoon! Your brain is going backwards! Yoongi trusts you. With his body. Just accept it! Namjoon knew the boy's body was the only off limit thing..mainly his private part that he's mainly mentioning.

"Joonie." Yoongi giggled, waving his hand in front of the taller's eyes. "You blanked out again."

"Right. Sorry—it's just..it's really..."

Yoongi tilted his head. "Odd for you?"

Namjoon bit the inside of his cheek. "Yeah..but not in a bad way."

"I know." The boy pat the boy's head. "You told me about your past. It was more..difficult for you."

"It was different in the past." Namjoon lifted his hand up to the side of his face. "You can say the word. No harm."

Yoongi softly smiles. "Should we..."

"Only if you want."

Yoongi kept his smile, touching the taller's bottom lip with his index finger. He leans in, pressing his lips down on his. Namjoon just happily kissed him back, moving his hand under the boy's chin.

"Psst. Jeongguk-ah."

Jeongguk blinked and stopped from what he was doing. He just took out his keys to unlock the door, but someone apparently interrupted. He fluttered his eyes and looked around, moving the key away from the lock.

"Uh. Hello?"

Taehyung suddenly appeared that stopped hiding from behind the side of the house. "Hey."

Jeongguk panicked. "What—what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." Taehyung walked up to him, softly smiling.

"Tae, it's late. I just got back from work—"

"Yah." Taehyung swiftly put his arms around the boy's waist, pulling him close. "I don't care what time it is, you know this."

"Yeah but—" Jeongguk took the male's arms off, moving away. "Tae. You know we can't see each other."

"Gguk, please. I really wanted to see you today."

"No, Tae, please. Just stop." Jeongguk moved away once more, putting his key in. "I can't..just.." He opened the door, sighing. "Please stop seeing me." Jeongguk closed the door, leaving the tattooed male out there in front of the door.

Taehyung just stared at the door, lowering his hand from opening the door.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °