🤍🍭chap.5🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

"Fuck, I burnt the toast." Namjoon frowned, taking the bread off of the pan and putting it on the plate.

After classes, the students go to their clubs and the sport that they're in. Namjoon's usually alone in the cooking club because he always messes up his dish and restarts many times. He doesn't even want the teacher to be there.

He read every single ingredient in the books and on the papers but he always messes it up and doesn't do it right. He always burns it. And fails to fix it by trying to cook it again.

Namjoon suddenly heard a soft knock.

He looked up from his burnt food and saw the small boy, nervously holding the door. "Oh hey. I didn't know you were going to show up."

Yoongi just nodded, closing the door behind him. He walked over to the chair and took off his satchel, placing it down on one of the chairs and the bag he's holding. He placed it right beside Namjoon's backpack, opening his satchel up and taking out a folded paper.

The small boy nervously walked up to him, lifting up the paper. Namjoon looked at him, curling his brows and softly grabbing the paper. He unfolded the paper, suddenly seeing something that looks tasty.

 He unfolded the paper, suddenly seeing something that looks tasty

"Neapolitan Fudge? Oh shit, these look good."

Yoongi's fingers twitched. He lowered his head, gulping hard. The boy shakily lifted his hand up and pulled on the taller's sleeve. The male turned his head away from the paper, looking down at him again.

"Pl-Please don't c..cuss..." Yoongi spoke up.

Namjoon curled his brows. No wonder Jeongguk doesn't cuss as much. "I'm sorry for that. I won't cuss around you again, okay?"

Yoongi nodded, walking over to the bag that he put down beside his satchel. He picked up the bag and walked over to Namjoon, placing the bag down on the table. The taller peaked in the bag, fluttering his eyes.

"You already got what we need for what you want to make?" Namjoon smiled. "Dang~ dude. I wouldn't be able to remember stuff like that."

Yoongi couldn't help to giggle, covering his mouth with a small blush across his face. Namjoon saw him giggle, his own smiling suddenly disappearing. Gosh. He's so cute. He easily blushes and he's an fan of sweets... Awh, F it.

"Yoongi. How about..I make the cookies tomorrow and we both make what you want to make? That Neapolitan Fudge? Hm?" He softly smiled.

The smaller fluttered his eyes, looking up at him. "R..Really?"

Namjoon nodded. "Yep. The fudge looks yummier than the cookies."

The boy's eyes sparkled with excitement, jumping in his spot and started to get the stuff out of the bag. The taller blinked. That struck his heart. Ouch. His UWU thoughts are hitting him like a bullet..in text form.

Namjoon shook his head from his thoughts, grabbing the paper and looked at the recipe. "Mm. Okay, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry are the main pieces."

"Choco, vanil and strawber." Yoongi mumbled. "Cube box shape..layers on top..." He kept mumbling to himself, placing stuff down in the right place. "Brownie, main part..part of the whole thing..."

I'm going to die. This small boy named Min Yoongi is going to kill me by talking and how he looks. Namjoon gulped hard, putting the paper down and rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Find choco..choco, choco, choco..." Yoongi started to dig through the bag again. "Then vanil..then strawber... Ah! There..." He took out all three of the flavors, taking them out of the bag and placing them down on the counter.

Namjoon quickly grabbed the bowls that's needed, sliding the mixer. He couldn't help to admire Yoongi's adorableness, seeing the pink flower and candy buttons on his tie with the school uniform. He couldn't help to smile.

Cute. He added color to the outfit.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °