🤍🍬chap.38🍬🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

Namjoon fluttered his eyes open.

He felt someone's hand petting his hair, making him immediately lift his head up from their lap to see the person who's petting him. Namjoon lifted his left hand to rub his eyes from his vision getting blurry when he lifted his head up, trying to see who it was.

"Y-Yoonie." Namjoon spoke, slightly shocked.

"Hi." Yoongi spoke softly, having a small smile.

"I..I..." Namjoon didn't know what to say, lowering his head with his emotions slowly getting to him.

"You don't have to say anything." Yoongi placed his hand on the male's arm. "You've been through a lot."

"I-I'm depressed." Namjoon spoke, slowly looking up at him. "Not..depressed as the emotion, no..as the diagnoses."

Yoongi curled his brows, keeping himself silent.

"I had a mental breakdown when he showed up. I..I messed up my hand and broke my mirror." He stared at his own cast. "My Noona replaced it..that's why the rim of it is a different color. I..I'm back on my meds because of that mental breakdown. I-It really messed me up this time. I'm sorry that I fr-freaked you out and made you leave. I-I just..."

"Nothing didn't change between us." Yoongi softly spoke.

Namjoon slowly looked at him, brows curled.

"It was a good thing that you made me leave." He caressed the male's arm. "You did the right thing to do that. The thing is..I'm still the same Yoonie you met at school, right?"

Namjoon nodded.

"We're still the same as we met." Yoongi placed his hands on both of the taller's hands, even the cast. "Nothing didn't change if you thought it did."

"I missed you." Namjoon whispered.

Yoongi softly smiled, lifting his hand up to the side of the taller's face. "I missed you too."

Namjoon leaned in from his touch, closing his eyes. The taller fluttered his eyes back open and lifted his head up from the boy's hand. "Are you..you and Jeongguk okay?"

Yoongi nods. "He knows that you've changed now. He just..worries a lot. I..I worried about you that I mentioned too much and now..he knows about me and you."

Namjoon curled his brows. "Is he mad..?"

"No... Surprised at first. I don't know how he really feels though... I-I brought a coloring book!" Yoongi got up from the bed and walked over to the dresser. "It's a fresh one that you can have!" He walked back over to the bed and sat back down, handing the coloring book to him.

Namjoon fluttered his eyes, looking down at the coloring book. Instead of a children's coloring book like the younger's, it was coloring designs like twirls, lines, spikes, or even little small bugs that he could color. It was a very neat coloring book that Yoongi wouldn't choose for himself.

Namjoon curled up a small smile, looking up at him. "Thank you."

Yoongi happily nods, uncapping his marker that he suddenly had. He reached over to softly grab the male's casted arm, starting to write down his name. Namjoon fluttered his eyes, seeing him writing his own name down. One he stopped writing, he put the cap back on the marker with a soft smile across his face.

Namjoon looked at his cast. Yoongi's name with a heart around it. The taller slowly looked back up at him. "So cute..."

Yoongi couldn't help to blush, looking away. Namjoon just softly smiles at him, placing his hand down on the younger's hand. Yoongi looked at him, curling his brows at him to see his sudden mood.

"What's wrong?"

"My battery's still low." Namjoon pouted.

Yoongi just giggles.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °