🤍🍭chap.49🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

"Joonie?"

Namjoon fluttered his eyes, turning his head to see the boy standing there under the main doorframe. He had a blanket around him with a worried expression. Yoongi walked out fully and closed the door behind him, walking over to the taller and sat down on the stair beside him.

Once Yoongi sat down on the stair, he saw what the male is holding.
Box is cigarettes.

"I didn't smoke any. I almost thought about it..but I didn't." Namjoon spoke, opening the box. "See? All twenty one sticks are still in there."

Yoongi nodded. He decided to reach over and softly grabbed the box of cigarettes from the male's hands, placing them down on another stair away from him. He looked at the male with his brows curled, placing his hand down on his own lap.

"Is there..something on your mind?" Yoongi had to ask with a soft tone.

"I don't know." Namjoon mumbled. "I just..I'm just overthinking lately."

Yoongi's brows went into a curl more, scooting a bit closer to the older. "What's wrong?"

"Did I..did I go too far?"

The boy shook his head, facing him fully and placing his hand on his knee. "No. No, Joonie. It's okay. You just spooked me. I was just..very surprised about it."

Namjoon curled his brows. "Yoonie. I didn't want to freak you out. I-I don't know why I did that. I just..I feel like I freaked you out—"

"Joonie." Yoongi interrupted. "It's okay. You didn't freak me out at all."

"Are..are you sure you were?"

"Yes. I'm really sure, Joonie." Yoongi moved his hand on top of the taller's hand. "I didn't think negative of it." He softly smiled.

Namjoon bit the inside of his cheek. He lifted his hand up to the side of his face. His hand was cold from the cold night. Yoongi just chuckled, softly grabbing his hand from his face and moving it down on his lap. He bit the inside of his cheek, looking up at him.

"Do you..want to know a secret?"

Namjoon scoffed, intertwining their hands together. "The one you haven't told me yet?"

Yoongi nodded. "I feel like I'm ready to tell you."

"Then what is it?"

"I love you."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °
NOTE
short chapter(under 300+ words)
for obvious reasons (:

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °NOTEshort chapter(under 300+ words)for obvious reasons (: