🤍🍬chap.24🍬🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

Namjoon softly tapped on the door. "Yoonie?" He spoke. "Can I come in?"

"N-No."

The taller curled his brows. "What's going on, Yoonie? Are you alright?"

"N-Not ready!"

Namjoon blinked.

Yoongi gulped hard, heart beating too fast in panic. He was holding the door closed with his back, afraid that Namjoon is going to open it. He's in his natural outfit, the natural outfit for only at home. He's scared. He's nervous. He has a a lot of emotions that he feels like he's about to pass out.

Yoongi closed his eyes tight. "J-Joonie?"

"Yes? I'm still here."

"I-If I open the d-door..will..will you ju-judge me?"

"I'm not really that type of guy to judge anyone. Only..people that had parents." Namjoon frowned at his thoughts. "Gosh, I..punched kids with a normal family because I was so jealous of their happiness. I can't believe I did that..."

"Joonie."

Namjoon realized he got selfish, fluttering his eyes. "O-Oh, sorry. I'm not going to judge you. I promise."

Yoongi bit his bottom lip, staring at the doorknob. He gulped hard, moving away from the door and shakily lifting his hand up place his hand on the doorknob. Namjoon moved away from the door when he heard the doorknob twisting.

Yoongi slowly opened the door, not all the way. He peeked out the door, seeing the taller patiently waiting with his brows curled. "I..I like g-girl clothes..." Yoongi nervously spoke, his face completely red.

Namjoon fluttered his eyes, slightly surprised. "Are you wearing one of the outfits?"

Yoongi nodded.

The taller curled up a smile. "You like what you like. I'm not here to judge."

Yoongi fluttered his eyes down and slowly opened the door more, still behind the door. Namjoon walked into the bedroom, looking around the room. He saw how soft and cute it is, making his own heart softened. A lot of stuffed animals on the bed, no black colors in the room, barely.

"It's so cute in here." Namjoon slightly whispered to himself. "I literally imagined your personality like this."

"Um..J-Joonie?"

Namjoon turned around to see the boy that's standing behind him nervously with his head lowered down. The taller fluttered his eyes a bunch of times, seeing the full reveal and freezing in his spot once he turned.

Skirt. Long sleeves. High up socks. Oh god.

Yoongi wore a tan creamed sweater, having a pure white skirt that is above his knees. His socks were see through, having tiny butterflies all around it that weren't see through and having bow ties on the edge of his socks.

It took Namjoon a bit for him to reply which made Yoongi curled his brows. He quickly went towards his bed and hid himself under the blanket, hiding his head under his arms. Namjoon realized he blanked out and saw him quickly go to his bed.

"Yoonie."

"Y-You don't like it!" Yoongi spoke under the blanket, curled into a ball.

"No, Yoonie—I didn't know what to say. I just couldn't put my words together." Namjoon walked over to the bed, brows curled. "You're..you're very adorable."

Yoongi fluttered his eyes, he slowly moved off the blanket from hiding his head and to look at the male. Namjoon bent down to the bed, placing his hands down on the edge of the bed with a soft smile across his face.

"I didn't even think of anything negative of your outfit. I had so many positive words in my head but I just couldn't put them in a sentence." The taller softly explained.

"Y-You sure..?"

"I'm very sure, Yoonie. That outfit makes you very adorable. It's so cute on you."

Yoongi curled up a smile and hid himself under the blanket again, kicking his feet. Namjoon fluttered his eyes and curled his brows, seeing his feet kick and seeming to get rejected.

"Why do you hide?"

"M-My face i-is red." Yoongi mumbled.

˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ °