🤍🍭chap.47🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

Namjoon kept his eyes closed.

Yoongi was all giggly. Even moving the taller's hands away, it didn't work. The smaller decided to make it slight worse by sitting right down right on his lap to make him open his eyes, placing his hands down on his shoulders.

It worked.

Namjoon opened his eyes. "Yoonie—"

Yoongi giggled once more. "What?" He placed his hand on the side of the taller's face.

"Why..why did you sit on my lap?"

"To get your attention, silly. Why do you ask?" He chuckled.

Namjoon just wraps one of his arms around the boy's waist, suddenly picking him up from his lap and placing him down on the bed, suddenly being on top of the boy with his one hand beside the boy's face. Yoongi yelped from the sudden movement so quickly, having a gasp escape his lips.

"S-Sorry! Sorry!" Yoongi quickly covered his face with both of his hands, face and ears a rosy red color, even his hands were red.

"Sitting on my lap is very dangerous, Yoonie. I don't want to show how I really feel."

"For-Forgive me!" Yoongi mumbled in his hands.

Namjoon couldn't help to chuckle, moving his hands to place his hand on the boy's chin. "Look at me."

Yoongi slowly removed his hands from his face, fluttering his eyes at him. The taller was staring at him, glancing down at his lips a few times.
Namjoon slowly leaned down to the boy's lips and pressed his lips down together with his. Yoongi kissed back, placing his hand on the the side of the taller's face.

With their kiss, they just forgot about everything. The complications with Jeongguk, Jimin showing up again, the bullying at Yoongi, the nightmare appearing in Namjoon's dreams. They all disappeared. They focused on each other, nothing else at all

Namjoon disconnected the kiss and slowly leaned down to the boy's neck, giving him soft butterfly kisses.

That's when Yoongi panicked, immediately sitting up and moving away. "W-Wait, wait, n-no, no."

"Yoonie, it's okay." Namjoon say up and looked at him. "I wasn't even going to do anything more. Don't worry. I'm only kissing your neck."

"O-Oh..."

"I care so much about you." The taller softly said. "I will never go further without your consent."

Yoongi couldn't help to blush, lowering his head a bit.

"Come here."

Yoongi scooted closer to him with a now small smile across his face. He lifted his hands up and put his arms around the taller's neck, slowly starting to lie back down with Namjoon going right on top again.

"Y-You can continue with..th-the neck..thing." He nervously said.

"The butterfly kisses?"

Yoongi giggled. "It sounds really cute."

"Just like you are." Namjoon leans back down to continue to kiss the boy's neck.

The smaller's goosebumps grew back and the tickle of his neck did too. It's like butterflies in his stomach, feeling like he doesn't have the breath to go through his lungs. It rough for him to breathe out of his nose that he had to breathe out of his mouth. He felt his own heart beating so quickly.

Yoongi slid his hand to the back of the male's head, gulping hard, wanting to tight his grip a bit. The kisses were too sweet..too soft. Yoongi couldn't help it but he started to giggle, lifting his hand up to cover his mouth to try and stop his little and small giggles.

Namjoon looked up at him, raising a brow. "What are you giggling about? Am I tickling you?"

"T-Tickling." He giggled again, moving his hand away from his mouth. "J-Just the tickling."

Namjoon chuckled. "You're such a cutie."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °
NOTE
IDK WHAT I WAS DOING
NOT GONNA LIE, I WAS EMBARRASSED POSTING THIS
BUT HERE

MY BIAS WRECKER IS FUCKING ME IN THE ASS BY SMILING AND LOOKIN SEXY ASFUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAA