🤍🍭chap.13🍭🤍

︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

> ✦ ╮

"H-He can't s-see me!"

"Yoonie, he needs to know about what happened." Namjoon curled his brows.

"J-Just take m-me home..pl-please." Yoongi begged, holding onto the taller's arm. "H-Home. N..Now."

"What are you going to do when Jeongguk finds out you're at home?"

"I-I'll make som-something up..."

"Yoonie." Namjoon placed his hands on both of the boy's shoulders. "You can't lie again. Don't you remember what happened last time?"

Yoongi fluttered his eyes and just lowered his head, moving his hand off of the male's arm. "H-He can't kn-know, he c-can't. He starts t-to worry more and, and I c-can't take i-it." Yoongi mumbled.

"Yoonie, it's alright. I'll make sure he won't worry about you too much—I'll be there, right?"

"R-Right."

"I'm there for you. It doesn't have to be him 24/7." Namjoon rubbed the boy's shoulder.

"I-If you t-tell him, that..that would b-be good." Yoongi said, slightly whispering.

"Tell me what?"

Yoongi widen his eyes and immediately went behind the taller, hiding the fact that he's still soaked, hair slightly dry but not his uniform. Namjoon looked up from the boy hiding behind him, looking at the male who just almost witnessed the truth.

"Oh hey, Jeongguk." Namjoon nervously spoke up. "What brings you out here and about?"

"Why is Yoonie hiding behind you? What's going on?" Jeongguk knitted his brows.

"Uhh, he had a little situation and he..he doesn't want to tell you because you'll worry more than usual." Namjoon said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yoongi hits Namjoon's shoulder blade, making him grunt with a nervous chuckle.

Jeongguk crossed his arms. "What happened."

The taller put his hands in his pockets, moving to the side to reveal the boy that's hiding, slowly uncovering his face from slight fear. Jeongguk widen his eyes and walked towards him, cupping the boy's face.

"Why are you wet?" He felt the boy's clothes. "Who did this to you?"

"Jeongguk—"

"Stay out of this, Hyung." Jeongguk interrupted, knitting his brows at him.

Namjoon blinked. The fuck? I was just trying to help out. Yoongi said what happened to him and I promised him I wouldn't do anything for his sake. Namjoon just crossed his arms.

"Yoonie..."

"I-I want t-to go home." Yoongi shakily said, his voice quiet.

Namjoon curled his brows. He kept getting soft, every time the boy speaks in any type of way of emotion. He felt bad for him. He's not liking how Jeongguk is acting around the boy. Jeongguk's acting like a father figure. Again.

"Will you talk to me about it at home then?"

Yoongi didn't give him an answer.

Namjoon felt like budging in again but he knows Jeongguk will get pissed again. Yoongi suddenly just walked over to the taller and hid behind him again, placing his hand on his back and tightening his grip on the clothing.

"Yoonie, answer me."

Yoongi shook his head, putting his head on the taller's back and closing his eyes. Namjoon curled his brows and kept quiet, lowering his head and keeping his hands in his pockets. Jeongguk looked at the taller, sighing.

"Hyung. Just tell me what happened since he doesn't want to tell me." He crossed his arms.

Namjoon looked at him. "He got bullied. They poured milk and water all over him, calling him weird for how he looks and the buttons on his tie. He doesn't want you to worry so much about it, that's why he didn't want to tell you." He explained.

Yoongi's grip got tighter.

"Before you even say anything, promise him you won't worry too much. He has me too."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °